Nynas is now looking for an experienced Turnaround Manager to join our Refinery in Nynäshamn.
We are currently looking for a Turnaround Manager to join our Refinery in Nynäshamn.
As Turnaround Manager, you will be responsible for developing and leading all components essential in the preparation, execution, and closeout of safe and effective Turnarounds. You will ensure development of scope, budget, planning of maintenance activities, manning, decommissioning, execution, commissioning and closeout of the units as well as integrate TA capital projects.
This position leads a project team starting with a couple of direct reports at the planning phase to 35-40 direct reports during turnaround activities. The TA activities starts as early as 40 months in advance of turnaround and end with post-execution activities 6 months after TA. This position reports to the Maintenance Manager.
- Execute turnaround activities in accordance to Nynas turnaround manual
- Manage event teams up to 700 personnel through the TA event
- Lead the execution team to ensure work is handled and executed in safe accordance with Nynas standards and processes
- Ensure capital projects are adequately integrated into turnaround planning, execution and budgeting processes
- Develop, measure and communicate TA status to site management and TA steering committee by KPI in the areas of safety, environment, health, cost, schedule, scope and quality.
- Communicate TA overall priorities to the execution team and refinery organisation.
- Develop organizational charts, cost calculation and schedule for each phase of project events
- Ensure organization is capable of executing the strategy and project planning and execution by recruiting the right teams of people and provide appropriate coaching and training.
- Participate in assessment for readiness, alignment, integration
- Participate in turnaround activities such as risk assessment, scope challenges, lessons learned, etc.
- Provide input into contracting strategy and vendor. Plan contractor on boarding. Manage contractor performance.
- Ensure safe and efficient field execution of maintenance activities and capital projects
- Develop contact with Industry turnaround experts for sharing of best practice.
- At least 8 years TA experience at a leadership level
- Expertise and experience in turnaround and project planning, execution and controls principles
- Demonstrated experience from refinery maintenance and operations
- Focus and commitment to safely planning and execution of turnaround
- Has good project management skills and experience.
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Demonstrated ability to take critical decisions.
- Capable of handling multitask issues under strict time limitations. Problem solver with a record of proactive accomplishment
- Experience of negotiating larger contracts
- Able to set priorities based on business needs and organizational goals
- Excellent team leading capacity and a team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent collaboration skills that enables you to build strong, positive relationships within the refinery and engineering organisations.
- Communicates fluently in English
To do well in this position you need to be self-reliant, accurate, have the ability to work independently as well as in teams, and under time constraints. You are structured and possess strong communication skills. You should have a very strong drive for excellent results.
In turn, we can offer an interesting position where you will work with dedicated colleagues on a challenging project. You will get the chance to grow within an established and successful company.
We are cooperating with Petroplan in this recruitment. Send your application thru this link: https://www.petroplan.com/jobs/sweden/chemical-petrochemical/ta-manager/4193
We look forward to receiving your application!
Dela detta jobb