Thermal Engineer for a long term mission in Switzerland
You have a first experience as a Thermal Engineer and you are fluent in English ? You have theorical and practical knowledge in the field of district heating ? You would like to gain experience abroad within a renowned structure in Geneva ? Don't wait any longer and apply !
About the role
For our client, a large public structure in Geneva, we are looking for a Thermal Engineer for a project related to lowering the temperature of existing thermal networks.
You will join a small, dynamic and motivated team and bring your skills to an important project.
Your main task will be to perform an audit on the current state of the thermal networks in place in order to determine the actions to be implemented in the future.
- Analysis of existing data and identification of missing data
- Moving within the different sites to collect new data
- Synthesize data and create an analysis of the performance of thermal substations
- Collaboration with project managers in order to improve processes related to thermal networks
We are looking for
- Training in thermal engineering or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position
- Very good theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of district heating
- Fluent English (C1 minimum)
- Proactive, analytical and team player with good analytical skills
This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to gain experience abroad and share their knowledge in the field.
Important : Please send your application (CV and cover letter) in English
Dela detta jobb