Technical Product Engineer to Samsung!
We are currently looking for a Technical Product Engineer to an exciting opportunity with our client Samsung! This is a consultancy opportunity, a contract starting as soon as possible and has a two-year contract with a great possibility for an extension.
About the company:
Samsung is one of the largest IT-companies in the world within consumer electronics, a digital leader with operations in many industries and countries. Everything they do is driven by a passion for excellence—and commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today´s fast-paced global economy, change is constant, and innovation is critical to a company´s survival. For the past 70 years Samsung has set its sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands to steer the company toward long-term success.
About the role:
Samsung is now looking for a Technical Product Engineer to our Technical Product Management Team within Telecom. You will report to Group of Technical Product Manager. Your primary location will be in our Kista office.
Through acting as the link between the research & development teams in Korea and India, local sales department and the Swedish operators give technical support as well as ensure the quality of the mobile terminals and software and get the products on time to the market.
Your key account abilities will be to:
• Software testing of Telecom products for the Swedish market. This work includes testing in all the major operator networks in Sweden.
• Work closely together with the Swedish operators and make sure that selected products fulfill their requirements.
• Support different projects (5G, eSIM, and other new technologies).
• Support the Group Technical Product Manager to quality assure the products and get them out on the market in time.
• Present and finalize new product schedules for customers and make sure they are kept and delivered in time
• Present Line-up and technical roadmaps for our customers
• Maintain and follow up Software issues reported from customers.
• To support the Sales team in the sales process towards operators and other customers. To find business opportunities by having good knowledge of the customers´ demand and the features of the products.
This is the key people the person will work with:
• Group Technical Product Manager
• Senior Product Manager New Technologies
• Technical Manager
• Product Managers
• Solution Engineers
• Sales & Marketing team in Korea
• Technical Engineers
• Research & Development teams in Korea, India and Poland
• Product/Technical Managers at customers
• SCM Coordinator
Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Telecommunications, engineering, technology or IT.
• Project leader skills and experience.
• Familiar with network features and current deployments
• Knowledge in Telecom technology
• Knowledge in different Mobile OS like Android
• Strong communication skills and presentation skills.
• Very good skills in English, written and spoken.
• Experience with 3-5 years from project management.
• Experience with 3-5 years from the Mobile/Telecom industry.
• Experience with 2-3 years from areas of technical sales, presales.
• Experience with 2-3 years from managing relationship with Telco Operators.
• Experience in multi-national organizations.
Skills & Attributes good to have:
• Proven ability to manage technical clarification and cooperation with technical customers or managers of Operators, or higher-level customers.
• Solution driven.
• Relationship selling & negotiation skills.
• Strong ability to learn and adapt new technologies.
• Highly organized self-starter who can prioritize tasks to deliver high quality results according to demanding timelines.
• Sales oriented engineer.
• Eye for details
• Able to handle stressful situations.
• Goal oriented
• Good at multitasking
• Strong team player
• Ability to show creativity and a different way of thinking.
If you are up for the challenge and reckon that this position fits your profile, we would like to hear from you. Apply today, as we are reviewing applications ongoingly and the position might be filled before the application deadline.
Dela detta jobb