Technical Logistics Coordinator to International client in Electronics
We are looking for a Technical Logistics Coordinator who wants to be a part of developing the business at one of our biggest clients within the electronics industry. Our client is an international company and has won the “Best Career Company” several years in a row through Karriärsföretagen. At our client, you will be challenged every day and have the ability to not only affect the ways of working but to contribute to their continuous growth – do you want to be a part of their journey? Apply today!
Our client has grown substantially during the last years, both organically and through acquisitions The new organization is made up of four divisions and in this new organization you will have the opportunity to make your personal mark and the sorucing departments development forward. Our client is a big and international company who offers a lot of flexibility and responsibilities where ideas and opinions are always encouraged.
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer here:vårt konsulterbjudande
For this position, our aim is to find a candidate that has an ambition to learn and develop their skills in working with logistics on the technical side as well. Your job duties will be a mix of more conventional logistic tasks combined with technical ones.
Your job tasks will include:
- Handling deviations and claims to suppliers.
- Following up on deliveries with suppliers.
- Coordinating between delivery, production, assembly and procurement.
- Handling deviations in production and field service cases
- Handling rework cases both in-house and after customer acceptance
- Process map & documentation updates and workflow
- Technical documentation writer
- Handling spare part & logistics
Vi söker dig som
- Have an Engineering degree, preferably towards Industrial Design or Production Design
- Are fluent in English
- Have an interest or experience working with lead time improvements
It is highly meritourious if you have working experience within Technical Logistics
Personal characteristics we believe you as an applicant have
- Take initiative
Information om företagetOther information
- Start: Immediate / After Agreement
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Täby, Stockholm
Dela detta jobb