Technical designer to worldwide mobile game company
Are you a curious person who has an interest in technology and wants to work with features and campaigns for a famous mobile game with millions of players all around the world? The developers behind one of the most popular mobile games are looking for a new game or level designer to join one of their production design teams.
About the roleYou are offered
- To work in an international company with an exciting future
- Work with very competent and inspiring colleagues
- A dedicated career coach in your consultant manager throughout the whole assignment
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
- Oversee the production and implementation of the technical elements of a complete game feature by working in close collaboration
- Design and implement elements that are more complex, more abstract or more technically challenging and which impact the entire game
- Act as a technical expert and ensure the tools, documents, technical support and determination and dissemination of best practices
- Contribute to data optimization and validation by ensuring that colleagues comply with the technical standards that apply in the area of expertise, in keeping with budget constraints
- As an expert user, help test new features and tools before they are deployed to the rest of the team
Acting as a technical reference for team members, you will assist, support and advise colleagues whenever necessary. The Technical designer may also be called upon as one of the project’s technical experts on a specific game element.
We are looking for
- Are a trained game or level designer
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Are fluent in English both verbal and written
It is considered a merit if you have:
- Experience with engines and/or platforms
- Experience with 2D/3D software
As a person you are:
- Problem solving
Start: As soon as possible
Work extent: 6 months with likelihood of extension
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Dela detta jobb