Technical Communicator, Atlas Copco
Passionate people create exceptional things
Did you know that the solutions we develop are a key part of most industries? Electronics, medical research, renewable energy, food production, infrastructure and many more.
We´re everywhere! Working with us means working with the latest technologies and groundbreaking, sustainable innovations. With our inclusive and caring environment, you get the support and inspiration you need to grow.
Here, your ideas are embraced, and you never stop learning. Interested in being part of our team?
Join us on our journey for a better tomorrow.
The industry is going through big changes - the transformation to the smart and connected factory. Join our multinational team in Sickla and develop innovative solutions for sustainable and flexible industrial production to customers worldwide. Our vision is to be First in Mind—First in Choice.
As a Technical Communicator in our team, you work cross-functionally in close cooperation with Product Managers, Illustrators, Designers, Developers, Compliance and other functions within the organization. You collaborate with various teams to ensure we can deliver excellent technical information deliverables on-time.
Based on information in white papers, design documents, specifications etc., you will use and interact with software to create user friendly guides that explain complex topics in an understandable and accessible manner. For some products, you will act as a UX Writer using your skills to improve the product itself, not just the information.
At Atlas Copco, we work in a modern way creating structured information within a CCMS. We then distribute content to many different channels including online help, print and web pages. We are always trying to find new ways of working and distributing information
In this position you will report to the team manager for Product Information department.
The office is located in Sickla, Stockholm.
• You have documented experience as technical writer and are used to work in a structured way producing content in English for both hardware and software products.
• You have an interest in exploring products and systems to understand how they work and determine our end users' needs. You are also used to giving feedback on usability.
• You are a flexible and self-motivated person who can shift work priorities based on production needs, and you like to work both independently and together with a team to solve problems.
• Given your open-minded and proactive approach, you easily find new improvements.
• You have excellent writing skills in English and communicate effectively.
• Experience working with topic-based writing is of interest.
• Overall, you contribute to our fellowship, innovative environment, and inspiring atmosphere.
It is a merit if you hold a technical degree, though relevant work experience and a technical interest is most important.
What you can expect from us
At Atlas Copco, we have a friendly, family-like atmosphere and a culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior and integrity. We offer opportunities to grow and develop, as well as potential to see your ideas realized and make an impact. As part of the Atlas Copco Group, you have access to global job opportunities.
Please contact hiring manager Babak Behjoo, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We are looking forward to your application via our website!
Diverse by nature and inclusive by choice
Bright ideas come from all of us. The more unique perspectives we embrace, the more innovative we are. Together we build a culture where difference is valued and we share a deep sense of purpose and belonging.
Dela detta jobb