The Systems & Integration Engineer is responsible for the installation, commissioning and fault finding for the full range of hardware and software products for Bently Nevada business portfolio. Primarily customers will be associated with customers in Sweden, but also the Oil & Gas and Power Generation industries internationally mainly Nordic and may be located both onshore and offshore. Position requires flexibility to travel and working overtime.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Installation and commissioning of Bently Nevada hardware and software in a wide variety of machine types encountered in the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Pulp & Paper, and other process industries.
- Troubleshoot existing Bently Nevada hardware and software installations on-site.
- Provide technical assistance to customers on site as needed.
- Provide on-the-job training to customer employees as needed.
- Install transducers and configure monitoring systems.
- Identify problems and take the initiative to eliminate those problems for project success.
- Maintain accurate timesheets and acquire customer's signature on timesheets before leaving the job site.
- Maintain a working and operational knowledge of all Bently Nevada hardware and software.
- Monitor site safety during job execution.
- Carry out IFAT, FAT and warranty work.
- Follow given procedures and guidelines according to BHGE Employee Handbook and other relevant company procedures.
- Support sales as needed to prepare offer to existing and potential customers.
- Prepare accurate service reports, timesheets and expense report after every service mission.
- Housekeeping, workplace and equipment maintenance.
- Perform BHGE EHS training in timely manner as applied.
- Obtain necessary certifications needed to fulfill your missions (health, BOSIET, driving license).
Technical personnel with electrical background.
Knowledge with vibration hardware and software. Electrical/mechanical background.
Stockholm or Gøtenborg Region, Sweden
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more