Supply Chain Planner for assignment at a pharma company in Stockholm
Our customer is a pharmaceutical company that focuses on the sales and marketing of prescription drugs (Rx) and over the counter healthcare products (OTC) which are sold at pharmacies and in retail stores. The products are available in over 60 countries, giving patients and consumers better access to effective treatments. The company has more than 150 employees in Stockholm along with offices in 7 other countries.
On behalf of our customer in Stockholm we are looking for a skilled Supply Chain Planner for an assignment in central Stockholm. Do you have experience from supply planning in a complex environment? Are you willing to walk the extra mile to achieve the company goals? Then this is the opportunity that will boost your career.
The Supply Chain Planner will be responsible for the correct replenishment of products into the company´s various warehouses, ensuring on time deliveries, keeping health inventory levels and optimizing cost. As a planner you will have daily dialogues with our suppliers mainly based in Europe and visits to them will occur.
- To ensure product availability to meet market demand with optimized inventory levels at lowest possible cost
- Communication towards suppliers and 3PL to ensure correct and on time deliveries and correct supply levels according to company KPI
- Drive improvements and support to implement common processes and more efficient ways of working related to systems, processes, master data, communication internal / external
- Inventory management, take actions to keep healthy inventory levels, following up on stock levels on a monthly basis
- Master Data Management
- Phase in / Phase out of SKUs
- Manage and scrap of obsolete products
- Participate in S&OP processes
- Continuous reporting of out of stock situations or other risks related to supply
- Handle inbound to 3PL
Experience and competence
The right candidates have preferably an academic degree or the equivalent in Supply Chain, Operations, Logistics or Engineering. The assignment requires a minimum of 3-5 years of experience from supply planning in a complex environment, pharmaceutical and/or equally to FMCG with multiple sourcing sites and countries. You also need experience from working with common IT tools (Microsoft Office), ERP systems and planning tools (IFS / VISMA / So99+ is an advantage).
As a person you are flexible and adaptable with an action oriented and proactive mindset. You have an analytical mind are an advanced user of Excel. You are capable of working independently and proactively to drive improvements and your can do attitude helps you cope well under pressure. Furthermore, excellent communication skills and fluency in Swedish and English, spoken and written are required.
ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas; interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure and competence.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: https://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/ as soon as possible, but no later than 19 December. Feel free to contact Christer Atterström tel. 070 219 13 66 with any questions regarding the listed position.
Dela detta jobb