JBT is an international market leading company in the global food processing industry. We have offices in more than 100 countries all over the world. We are growing both organically and by acquisitions and are continuously looking for new employees that want to grow with us! We offer you the growth potential of a company with a developing technology that is unique in its field, plus a collaborative working environment where your individuality, imagination and talent will be recognized and rewarded.
We are looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer to join our Purchasing team in Helsingborg!
- You will work as a Supplier Quality Engineer for the EMEA region.
- Lead the transformation to a proactive approach to supplier quality.
- Work closely with key suppliers to implement quality control plans, targeting zero defect delivery performance.
- Lead the continuous improvement of the supplier evaluation model and manage recurring evaluation of the supplier base.
- Drive and execute supplier audits as well as performing internal audits.
- In close cooperation with Strategic Sourcing Leaders to manage introduction of new suppliers/ products, as well as phase out of suppliers.
- In close cooperation with the Operational Purchasing team to follow-up on deviations, deviation cost, publishing statistics, establishing action plans and handle supplier warranty cases.
Our focus is finding the right person who can continue grow together with us and develop the company.
As a person, you are goal-oriented and enjoys solving problems. You have a lot of energy and are self-motivated.
- An Engineering degree in a technical discipline
- At least 5 years’ experience of Supplier Quality Development or Quality Assurance in the manufacturing industry
- Experience of quality tools like 8D, PPAP, supplier audit
- Knowledge of different manufacturing methods for metallic and plastic components
- General knowledge about measurement technologies and validation procedures for industrial use
- Practical experience from Design for Manufacturing (DFM) and knowledge of ISO 9000 and Lean requirements
- Good knowledge in Excel
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Previous experience the food processing industry and from stainless steel fabrication are considered an advantage
What we offer
- A full-time position, based in our Helsingborg head office for Europe, Middle East and Africa
- The ability to work in an established international and fast growing company with great opportunities for personal development
- A work environment where we value individual initiatives
- Continuous development and improvement, and always together as a team
We welcome you to apply by sending us your CV and a short presentation of yourself. Press the Apply button to start your application. This position may be filled before the application deadline.
Do you have any questions about the position? Please contact Thomas Lundqvist, Operations Director.