Supplier Performance Developer
The mission of the Global Supply Hub Europe is to manage all information flows related to Global supply and distribution setup of global parts from suppliers in Europe into the Supply Chain network. The Global Supply Hubs (GSHs) manage the replenishment of Global Parts from external suppliers within the region for RDCs located globally. The objective of the Global Supply Hub is to reduce the transport costs between different regions, optimize the supply/distribution flows and ensure supply at external suppliers. The Mission of Supplier Performance Developer is to lead supplier performance development activities with our key suppliers.
Focus areas - Supplier performance development
- Lead supplier performance development activities
- Oversee packaging optimization activities linked to transportation, storage and handling - Supplier and Epiroc for aftermarket
- Support in the implementation and follow up of supplier logistics agreement
- Educate suppliers on how delivery performance is measured and how orders are handled at suppliers i.e., POs, emails, confirmation
- Oversee packing, packaging, branding and marking of goods according to guidelines and suggest improvements
- Provides inputs into MOQ and order multiple optimization from supplier
- Develop and follow up on business case linked to requested and ongoing supplier activities
- Work with suppliers and with Epiroc in terms of total lead time optimization
Education and experience
- Degree in supply chain, logistics, operations, or related degree.
- Experience in the global supply chain and global distribution systems and processes.
- Experience in end-to-end supply chain management involving distribution, inventory management, and project management.
- Strong understanding across all modes of transportation for international transport.
- Ability to develop supplier relationships and performance development activities
- Strong English communication skill both verbal and written. Additional language will be preferred.
To enjoy the work as Supplier Performance Developer, it is important that you have a genuine interest in technology, people, team work and in achieving results. You are well-organized, customer focused, result- and solution oriented and have an ability to act and deliver in a dynamic environment.
Location and travel
This position is located in Sweden, Örebro. Occasional travel is required.
Application and contacts
In this recruitment process we review applications continuously. Welcome with your application as soon as possible, but no later than 2019-09-30.
For questions about the position please contact recruiting manager or recruiter:
Nargiz Karimova, global Supply Hub Manager, +1 072-496 72 48
Helena Fiedler, Recruiter, +46 (0) 70-591 90 33
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward. In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders. We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere. Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com