Studying Electrical Engineer to Linde!
“At Linde you will be surrounded by knowledgeable people who love what they do. They are creative and strive to move our company forward. When facing adverse conditions, they work out unique technical concepts, in order to find the best solutions for our customers.” If you are eager to learn more about industrial project and installations and if you are looking for a part time position, that offer you flexible working hours as well as the possibility to work from home, you are reading the right advert! Linde is looking forward to welcoming their new Electrical Engingeer to the team. Are you up for the challenge? Apply today!
About the role
In this position you will be offered the opportunity to work in an international work environment, and you will work closely with the Electrical Manager. You will work as a team and identify the best engineered solution. The two of you will work with investment projects and your workload will depend on these and the deadlines that follow. As you will deepen your knowledge and qualification, you will work more self-sufficiently and have the possibility to work from home.
You are offered
• A thorough and adequate introduction with a senior colleague
• Flexible working hours, with the possibility to work from home
• Meritorious working tasks that will develop your skills within the electrical field
• The possibility to develop within the position during your studies as well as permanently when you have graduated
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
• Preparation of single line diagram (SLD) and review of protection schemes for power distribution
• Preparation of enquiry specifications, offer evaluation and engineering design review of transformer, medium voltage motors, switchgear etc.
• Preparation of electrical layouts viz. power layout, earthing layout, illumination layout for process plants and electrical substations
• Automation and data analytics of electrical equipment in process plant
• Implement acceptance tests for new and modified installations to ensure proper quality.
We are looking for
• A candidate currently living in Sweden and has a Swedish Work Permit
• A University trained Electrical Engineer pursuing a M.Sc/B.Sc degree. Please attach you study certificate in your application.
• A candidate that attended relevant coursework or have had prior experience with engineering work of electrical equipment such as asynchronous motors, switchgears, transformers for industrial plants.
• A candidate that communicate fluently in written and spoken English
As a person you are:
• Start: August
• Work extent: Part time, Flexible working hours, on average 20-40%
• Location: Solna and on remote
• Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Linde that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
"We offer a challenging job in different areas and development opportunities. We actively work towards gender equality and diversity; therefore, we are happy to see applicants with different backgrounds and experiences."
Dela detta jobb