Sr Technology Lead, Green by PostNord, Solna
Do you want to be part of a dynamic and rapidly changing environment at one of the Nordic region´s largest companies? If you are working within decarbonization last mile delivery solutions and are interested to join one of the biggest climate transformations in the Nordics, this is the job for you!
PostNord's operations require transport of various kinds. We work to reduce our own, our suppliers' and our customers' environmental impact. Our ambition is to be fossil-free in 2030. We are transforming by working with efficiencies, electrification, and renewable fuels. We will, for example, continue to electrify the vehicle fleet and replace diesel with renewable fuels for heavy trucks. The climate transformation is coordinated by our transformation program, Green by PostNord. The program secures a structured way of working for reaching our targets - by working smarter, more standardised and coordinated.
You will become a member of a Program Management Office (PMO). The PMO function is responsible for coordination of all internal and external stakeholders, and oversees all pilots and projects related to the green transformation. As a Technology Lead you will be responsible for facilitating progress in a few "Centers of Excellence". The Centres of Excellence are populated by people both from and outside the organization with interest and expertise in green technology, subcontractor transitioning and other important areas for securing PostNord's green transformation. The Centres of Excellence develop analyses related to their area of expertise and provide recommendations to the rest of the organisation on milestones for different green technologies and energy systems, to be used over the coming 8 years towards 2030.
You Will Work With, Among Other Things
- Coordinating and supporting green pilots, projects, and investments, in accordance with our internally developed green technology roadmap for 2030
- Driving progress and facilitating decision making within the Centers of Excellences
- Collaborating with external partners to pilot new solutions, to help transform the industry faster
- Monitoring the development and market trends of new energy systems and green technologies
We are looking for you who have
- Experience of similar qualified work in the logistics or manufacturing industry
- Relevant academic education (engineering, business, sustainability)
- Documented competence within a relevant field
You have excellent analytical skills and a firm understanding of technology. A motivator for you is to work with strategic as well as tactical issues on the boundaries between technology and business. As a person you are a structured and communicative, driven by challenges and complex deliveries. You are not afraid of taking the lead, but at the same time you are a very good team player. Applicants need to have very good skills in English, and it is advantageous to be fluent in a Nordic language both in speech and in writing.
We offer you
- Work in a Nordic and dynamic environment
- Great development opportunities and exposure to senior management
- Employee benefits through PostNord's own personnel foundation PostNord Plus
- Great occupational pension terms
- Wellness allowance & access to the office's gym and indoor swimming pool
We make everyday life easier
PostNord is the leading supplier of communication and logistics solutions to, from, and within the Nordic region. We ensure the provision of a postal service to households and businesses in Sweden and Denmark. We aim to make everyday life easier and more sustainable for everyone who lives and works in the Nordic region.
We are accountable, brave, and committed, effectively leading change regardless of if we lead our self or others. We emphasize teamwork, sincerity, and positive relationships in the workplace. We build on our success and learn from both colleagues and mistakes. People with different backgrounds work with us. You will therefore be part of a workplace with great diversity, which contributes to better results for the business. Visit us at www.postnord.com
We look forward to receiving your application, no later than 17th of august. If you have any questions or concerns, you are welcome to contact Recruitment Consultants Lars Buvall, firstname.lastname@example.org or Anna Setterberg, email@example.com. Interviews will be held in middle of august.
Dela detta jobb