JBT is an international market leading company in the global food processing industry. We have offices in more than 100 countries all over the world. We are growing both organically and by acquisitions and are continuously looking for new employees that want to grow with us! We offer you the growth potential of a company with a developing technology that is unique in its field, plus a collaborative working environment where your individuality, imagination and talent will be recognized and rewarded.
We are looking for a Sourcing Category Manager to join us in Helsingborg!
- You will work as a Sourcing Category Manager and be a member of the Strategic Sourcing team, working for the EMEA region and together with all functions within the organization.
- Developing and executing sourcing strategies for key commodity areas.
- Leading the implementation of cost-reduction- and value-increasing initiatives within the supply chain. Identify opportunities and be a driving force for change.
- Managing the supplier relationships within your commodity areas, including commercial negotiations, contract design, delivery lead-time and capacity development.
- Reducing cost by development of new suppliers, improved cooperation with existing suppliers, and commercial negotiations.
- Developing our suppliers to consistently improve performance in terms of delivery accuracy, quality and cost.
- This position requires approximately 40 days per year of international travels
Our focus is finding the right person who can continue grow together with us and develop the company. As a person, you are goal-oriented and enjoys solving problems. You have a lot of energy and are self-motivated. Your negotiation skills and business acumen are some of your key strengths. We also see that you preferably have an interest in technology and manufacturing.
- A Degree within Engineering or Business
- 5-10 years of experience from strategic sourcing in the manufacturing industry
- Excellent communication skills in English and additional language skills in Polish, Czech, Romanian, Hungarian or Bulgarian are considered an advantage
- Previous experience from an international organization and working within sourcing for Eastern Europe, China or India are a merit.
What we offer
- A full-time position, based in our Helsingborg head office for Europe, Middle East and Africa
- The ability to work in an established international and fast growing company with great opportunities for personal development
- A work environment where we value individual initiatives
- Continuous development and improvement, and always together as a team
We welcome you to apply by sending us your CV and a short presentation of yourself. Press the Apply button to start your application. This position may be filled before the application deadline.