Software Developer to Epiroc
- Functional area:Research and Development
- Company name:Epiroc Rock Drills AB
- Date of Posting:November 28, 2019
- Last date to apply:January 10, 2020
Software Developers to Epiroc Örebro
Fleet management and Interoperability group – join us!
Do you want to work in the leading edge with software development for connectivity, battery solutions and control of rigs, loaders and trucks, both on surface and underground? Do you want to do this in cooperation with skilled, committed and helpful colleagues?
Contact us and learn more about what we do and how it is to work with us!
- We value committed team players who like to work with new technology, share knowledge and to continuously learn and develop.
- We are working with different machine types, and in different kinds of projects, which means we have to be flexible and have a sense of order.
As a C++ software developer, you will take part in our embedded development of control systems and battery solutions for our drill rigs, loaders and trucks in the Technology products team.
You will be part of a high performing agile team that will have and gather a high common competence to be able to solve various problems.
You will be working in many areas in the Epiroc organization with innovative solutions, including implementing new components and modules for the machine control system. The Technology Products team are developing solutions for battery control, communication, machine data collection and training simulators.
You hold a Bachelor or Master of Science in Computer science, Software Engineering or similar. To thrive in this position you have experience in C++ and are curious of software development for machine control. You are interested in machines and want to learn and understand how the machine system works.
- You are curious and like to solve different problems and investigate different design solutions.
- Since we are working in a global company and with customers all over the world you need to speak English.
- We are working together with different teams and other parts of the organization and it is important to have social skills and collaborate with others.
We are also looking for C# competence, with knowledge in .NET, and/or React JS, Azure and PowerBI to our other teams.
Application and contacts
Write a short letter about yourself and describe why you want to apply for this position. To apply for the job you need to create an account in our recruitment system. We review applications continuously, send you application as soon as possible, but not later 2020-01-10
For questions about the position please contact recruiting manager Manager Fleet Management and Interoperability Helena Müntzing, Phone: +46196765562, email@example.com or Recruitment specialist Ann-Sofie Pihl 076-697 69 54 firstname.lastname@example.org
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com
Dela detta jobb