Skyresponse is driven by a vision to improve lives in a connected world through an innovative and secure alarm management solution. Our alarm handling is today mainly used within elderly care, personal safety, and facility management. With our system no person or object should never experience that they don’t get physical help when they trigger an alarm.
We are a fast-growing SaaS company with solid investors, and we are growing our Annual Recurring Revenue with more than 65 % per year. Our system runs 100% in AWS, has open API’s and is highly configurable to adjust to different customers need. The system is multitenant solution, and we are distributing around 7 million alarms from our 100 000 objects that belongs to +700 end customers. Skyresponse sells the products indirectly through solution providing partners, product partners and alarm receiving centres. Today Skyresponse has business in 7 countries in Europe with Norway and Sweden as the biggest markets. Skyresponse is recognized in Europe as a player with leading technology within our market segments and has recently established a sales office in UK. The ambition is to make a significant impact on the UK market as that market for technology enabled care constitutes about 30 % of the addressable market in Europe.
Skyresponse currently has around 30 employees and dedicated development team members. The goal is to increase revenue with a multiple of 10 over the next 5 years and at the same time more than double the number of employees. The company is well funded by recognized business angels, family offices and recently as well by a European venture capital company.
In order to secure high growth Skyresponse is now recruiting
Head of Engineering
About the position
The Head of Engineering is responsible for the full DevOps team. Within Skyresponse DevOps is about delivering software faster, cheaper, better and securely by closely integrating Dev, Quality and Operations with integrated processes automated tools. The agile development is located at four sites with some twenty engineers, Luleå – our main development centre, Kiev and Ivano Frankivsk in Ukraine and Lisbon.
The Head of Engineering reports to the CEO, is a member of the executive management team and works alongside the Head of Sales, the Head of Customer Success, the Head of Product Management, the CTO and the CFO.
The Head of Engineering is instrumental to grow and scale our development, testing and operation teams for the coming years to deliver on the goal to have the best alarm and action request platform. Currently in Europe and within the coming years outside Europe. The Head of Engineering is responsible to further develop a high performing people culture along with state-of-the-art processes and technology within the DevOps team. The responsibility for selecting and manage subcontractors within development, test and operation is part of the role.
· University degree – preferably Master of science
· Strong technology background within
o Cloud based solutions
o Agile code development
o Product and roadmap development
· Strong growth contributor in previous positions
· Solid operational background including managing development teams to achieve and overperform on decided goals
· Proven track record to structure and coach teams to achieve scalability with high quality
· Proven team builder that unifies teams with company culture and values
· Has proven success in attracting and recruiting key employees
· Agile – fast/flexible and proactive to improve the tools for customers and partners in using our products (that is care givers, facility caretakers, response centre personnel, etc) to deliver better service and improve the lives and the situation for the end users and objects (like elderly people, people under threat and facilities)
· Pioneer in using the latest but proven available AWS cloud solutions and supporting tools
· Team player with ability to build a great unified team across multiple distributed sites
· Driven by strong accountability and ownership of the deliverables
· Humble, low on prestige and a leader by example
· Courage and energy to drive a team in a fast-growing journey
· Understanding sense of urgency when needed but able to infuse calmness and trust to the team
The role comes with a fixed salary and attractive bonus. The company also recognize the importance of key people and has a strong warrant/option scheme. Employees are also invited to buy shares along with our investors.
Martin Reidevall, CEO Skyresponse, firstname.lastname@example.org +46 70 695 60 14.
Karin Ivarson, ProAstri, email@example.com +46 70 824 69 08.
We are looking forward to your application at ProAstris website, alternatively email your application to Martin Reidevall and/or Karin Ivarson.
Read more about Skyresponse here