Shop Floor Scheduler Value stream IMC & Sector
GKN Aerospace is one of the world’s largest independent first tier suppliers to the global aviation industry. With over 100 year’s aerospace experience, we harness our considerable nowledge and advanced manufacturing technologies to supply high-value, integrated assemblies in both metallic and composite materials. GKN Aerospace Sweden AB, with 2000 employees, is located in Trollhättan Sweden.
GKN Aerospace Sweden AB is a part of GKN Aerospace Engine Systems (“AES”). AES have 4,000 people working in 12 manufacturing sites in Sweden, Norway, USA and Mexico.
Do you have experience from and/or have a great interest within the Logistic/Supply Chain area and
want to be part of our journey towards GKN Supply Chain Excellence? Are you looking for a new
challenge and a new step in your personal development? Maybe you are the star we are looking for
in order to strengthen our SC team further.
Value Stream IMC&Sector is part of Product Family Structures, and manufactures products to both
Pratt & Whitney and General Electric. We need to strengthen our Supply Chain Team with a Shop
Floor Scheduler, primarily focused on GE products. You will be part of a cross-functional team
stationed in the X-shop and working closely to Master Scheduler, Team Lead and Group Lead as well
as Programs, Procurement and ME. The main responsibility in this role is short horizon planning in
order to ensure on-time deliveries, which will require willingness to effectively solve identified issues.
Collaboration and communication skills will be important to succeed in this role.
- Shop Floor Planning of the entire flow
- Short horizon planning; sequence work orders in line with the Master Production
Schedule/Recovery Plan and 4M.
- Start of production orders and follow up order status.
- Generating, monitoring and maintaining plans to meet Master Production Schedule.
- Schedule adherence; follow up, challenging and understanding whenever performance
differs from plan.
- Communication within and outside the Value Stream. Communication with other functions
as well as Customer if needed.
- Highlight potential issues and material shortages to Op. Buyer.
As a Shop Floor Scheduler in Value Stream IMC&Sector you will be reporting to Planning Manager Ida
Engelin, Product Family Structures.
- Knowledge and experience from Supply Chain and/or Operation.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
- Good knowledge within IT, e.g. Microsoft Office and SAP.
- Strong drive to continuously improve through Lean
- Target and result oriented
- Good ability to create teams and develop/sustain networks
Great value is put in personal suitability.
Our partner is the recruitment company Premier. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call recruitment consultant / consulting manager Anders Kristiansen on tel. 0707-858647. You can send in your application via Premier's website, www.premier.se. In this process, we will work with ongoing selection, so feel free to send your application today.
Due to the new data protection regulation GDPR, we ask you to exclude the last four digits of your social security number as well as any reference contacts in your application / CV.
Welcome with your application!
Dela detta jobb