Service Improvements Specialist to global tech company!
We are now looking for an Service Improvments Specialist! Do you want to work in a global company, oriented in temperature-controlled containers for pharmaceutical products? Envirotainer is a company with an easy-minded spirit, international culture and an open atmosphere. If you want to work with coordination and quality related projects and want to work with market leading products, this is the position for you. We are looking for you who has a relevant education, or work experience within the area of quality and process. Apply today! We are already running the recruitment process!
About the role
Envirotainer offers leasing services of temperature-controlled containers; mainly for the transportation of pharmaceutical products that are temperature sensitive and needs a controlled environment during transport. The Envirotainer Operations department consists of Customer Care Representatives, Logistics, Damage Control, Global Service Network and Reliability & Cold Chain Support. Together they service the logistic needs of their customers, ensures the fully functional containers are where they are needed and when they are needed. Not only they deliver containers, they help the customers to plan and execute successful shipments.
To ensure reliable containers around the world, Envirotainers Global Service Network are the key players when it comes the training in handling and inspections. They ensure partners can deliver fully functional containers when the customer needs them. At the 53 stations within the network, of which SIN, AMS & ATL are Envirotainers own station, the training and retraining is continuously ongoing. The stations are represented in Singapore, Amsterdam, Upplands Väsby and Dallas.
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
In the role of Service Improvements Specialist you are part of the Global Service Network department and its Network development team.
You coordinate and support to have correct and up to date network capacity information in the systems for internal and external use. You have extensive contact with the network stations and internal cross functional interaction. The work will give the visibility for our organization to provide premium services.
You will coordinate network stations non conformities and related customer queries and actively support and train to improve and standardize processes to ensure best in class service from each station every day.
With the knowledge and experience you have you will participate in cross functional projects and meetings as well as service support both internally and externally.
You will for example:
- Have main contact and coordinator at HQ for uniform follow up of non-conformities in station processes and customer complaints related to station service.
- Ensure corrective actions and/or preventive actions are implemented by the Network managers.
- Analyze, propose and actively support and train for process improvement & development at stations in network.
- Follow up statistics weekly and monthly.
- Responsible for maintaining station information in our internal and external system.
- Capability and capacity per station always up to date and visible to the organization.
- Support providing customer requested documents related to services done at stations, ex. Calibration certificates.
- Participate in internal service improvements meetings/forums as well as cross functional projects.
We are looking for
- Have university degree, for example quality/process.
- Minimum 2 years experience from Process development and continuous improvements (Lean or similar).
- Experience of working with deviation handling (NC/RCA/CAPA).
- Have good communication skills, English and Swedish, both spoken and written.
- Project management experience.
- Experience from production and/or logistics industry.
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness in all communications.
- Curiosity and willingness to develop and improve.
- Ability to manage many tasks at the same time with accuracy and good quality.
- Ability to handle deadlines and set priorities.
- Highly motivated, self-directed worker.
Work extent: Long term
Location: Based at Envirotainer’s Head quarters in Rotebro. 1 minute from train station.
The role will require travelling.
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Envirotainer that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Envirotainer is the global market leader in secure cold chain solutions for the pharmaceutical supply chain. They develop, manufacture and offer leasing of innovative container solutions, including validation, support and service, for pharma products that require a controlled environment.
Thanks to a truly global presence with the world’s active container fleet, the largest network and an extensive industry expertise, Envirotainer is able to meet the customers' need for innovative and reliable solutions - available from any location to any destination. We operate through an open, global network of airlines and forwarders, and their headquarters is located outside of Stockholm, Sweden.
Dela detta jobb