Senior Transaction Manager, Offshore Wind
Sr Transaction Manager, Offshore Wind
Vattenfall is leading the renewables transition towards a fossil free future
Do you want to be a part of the fastest growing Business Area in Vattenfall and contribute to fossil free living?
Business Area (BA) Wind plays a crucial role in delivering on the strategy of Vattenfall which is being fossil free in the next generation. BA Wind is the fastest growing business area in Vattenfall. We operate and build on- and offshore wind parks in the UK, Sweden, the Netherlands, Germany, Denmark. In addition we are also building and operating solar parks and battery solutions in the five countries.
We are now looking for two Senior Transaction Managers in BU Offshore Wind, Transaction Management Team
Leading or Working within a multi-disciplinary team to plan and execute high-value partnering projects in Offshore Wind.
Core responsibilities include:
• Overall Project management:
• Transaction- and process structuring and execution; in all activities associated with Offshore wind partnering & equity/debt investments to ensure value for Vattenfall is maximized
• Negotiation of key transaction documentation with potential partners
• Drafting and coordinating the preparation of relevant internal and external documents, including information memoranda, management presentations and governance materials
• Managing internal and external stakeholders including financial, legal, and technical advisers
• Lead and coordinate due diligence processes
• Assume full responsibility of specific work packages or workstreams
• Manage and coordinate conditions precedents, competition filings, etc. as applicable
The successful candidate must have:
• a positive, active approach to transactions with a proven ability to follow a process to conclusion
• strong organizational and project management skills
• excellent commercial skills that allow identification and understanding of key value and process drivers, ensuring these are reflected in the transaction documentation
• effective communication skills with an ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders both internally and externally
• a track record of executing transactions within renewable energy or other infrastructure sectors from working within a corporate or financial, legal or technical advisory service.
• preferably experience of debt processes and Project Finance
Experience and Qualifications:
• 5-10 years’ experience (Corporate or Advisory)
• Professional working proficiency level of English is required
• Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, or other quantitative field of study required
Process and time line:
Please send in your application before October 14th th 2021, include only your CV and cover letter and apply via the application button at this page. We only accept applications sent via our jobsite and not sent via e-mail.
Location: one of our Vattenfall main offices; Amsterdam, London, Hamburg, Berlin, Kolding or Stockholm/Solna.
For more information about the position welcome to contact hiring manager Jens Palmgren +46 705 776 360 recruitment process you are welcome to contact our recruiter Anneli Jarlsheim, email@example.com
Trade union representatives in Sweden: Michelle von Gyllenpalm (Akademikerna), Anders Bohlin (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Juha Siipilehto (SEKO). You will reach them via Vattenfall switch board, +46 08-739 50 00.
Strengthened by our goal, we are determined to enable fossil-free living within a generation!
At Vattenfall, we believe, that the only way to make fossil free living within a generation possible is to power and help manage all energy-aspects of our customers’ lives to create climate smarter living building by building, district by district, city by city.
Diversity and inclusion – in everything we do
Read more on how we work with diversity and inclusion here:
Due to GDPR regulations, we kindly request that you only apply via our website. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to process applications that are not made via our website.
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
We look forward receiving your application!
Dela detta jobb