Senior Supply Chain Manager – Imaging & Solutions
Senior Sourcing Commodity Manager, Imaging Solutions
– Make great designs for intelligent audio and video solutions possible
Are you ready to join an international sourcing team who delivers solutions for developing our innovative headsets and video conference tools?
Challenge your technical skills at GN in a commercial perspective and become part of developing our products already from the very early development phases of our intelligent audio and video solutions.
In this role, you will work with brand new innovative products, never seen before. Here your leadership skills will be essential to collaborate closely with skilled video conference designers from R&D and supplier teams to ensure optimal video conference design for cost versus product delivering right experiences to customers – a key factor for continuous growth within GN.
Through its Jabra brand, GN Audio works to lead major technology shifts with intelligent audio and video solutions – and we are always working on new projects that push the limits of what our products can do.
At our Collaboration site in Cupertino, you will join the Global Sourcing team within Global Operations. Together with colleagues, you will support our R&D and Product Design teams building winning video solutions to make the development process for brand new products affordable – from concept to product delivery.
You will join an international team based in US, Denmark and China where you will collaborate with suppliers in US, China, Taiwan, Japan and Germany.
Ensure the right video design solutions for innovative audio and video products
Through focus on commercials (TCO), technologies and quality related aspects, your mission will be to deliver a strong supply base that contributes to our business with best-in-class performance. With that, we expect that you will
challenge, provide ideas and take active part of developing our sourcing processes.
Functioning as the link between R&D, Product Design and our supplier teams, you will challenge video/camera designers in product development on their choice of designs to ensure cost effective manufacturing processes and to achieve ambitious product cost targets.
More specifically, you will:
- Develop supply base strategic direction and drive its implementation
- Drive the negotiation and contract management process
- Manage supplier cost roadmaps to meet GN Audios increasing product performance challenges
- Collaborate with video designers and supplier teams to deliver cost optimized solutions
- Develop total cost and capacity optimized inbound supply chain for trusted and flexible supply
- Perform risk mitigation and contingency planning
Education and Experience;
- Have a commercial degree or a degree in electrical engineering combined with 10+ years of experience
- Bring solid experience from sourcing video solutions in consumer electronics
- Are curious about how much things cost and like to break things apart to see the steps and like to understand what makes a video solution cost the way it does
- Have the flexibility to travel 30-40 days a year to colleagues and suppliers
- Will excel in this position when you bring leadership skills into the role to be a great communicator who enjoys collaborating with colleagues and partners from different cultures
- Have hands-on negotiation experience and project management skills
- Fluently read, speak, and write English
Equal Opportunity Employer
GN Audio/Jabra makes life sound better by developing intelligent sound solutions that transform lives through the power of sound, enabling you to hear more, do more & be more than you ever thought possible. Our integrated headset and communications solutions assist professionals in all types of businesses in being more productive. Our wireless headsets and earbuds are designed to fit any lifestyle - from sports enthusiasts to commuters and office workers. Jabra is part of the GN group, which operates in more than 90 countries across the world. Founded in 1869, GN group today has more than 6,000 employees. GN Audio an EEO Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, or gender identity.
If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-606-2210. This email and phone number is created exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
Dela detta jobb