Senior Quality Supplier Manager
Modis is now looking for a consultant for an assignment at AstraZeneca in Södertälje. The role is described as senior Quality Supplier Manager. The assignment will initially run for 10 months, starting in January 2020. Send your application as soon as possible, interviews are held continuously.
About the customer:
At AstraZeneca when we see an opportunity for change we seize it and make it happen, because an opportunity no matter how small can be the start of something big. Delivering life-changing medicines is about being entrepreneurial - finding those moments and recognising their potential.
The new Global Supplier Quality (GSQ) organisation is an evolution of the AZ Global External Sourcing (GES) Quality team, combining global and local supplier management across the AstraZeneca Operations network.
GSQ provides Quality oversight globally for approximately 1,600 supplier sites in AstraZeneca Operations. The scope of the organisation includes outsourced API, Biologics CMOs, Direct Materials including Devices, Formulation and Packing CMOs, Critical General Services, Contract Laboratories, Certification of Materials and the global IT System for Supplier Management.
This is a diverse and interesting role working with the Suppliers and contractors and also with GES colleagues and customers across many countries and interacting cross-functionally with supply chain, supplier relationship, technical and project roles. Some travel is required along with a high level of independence for the role.
You will be responsible for assuring the quality of material received by AstraZeneca from the designated supplier portfolio by applying GES supplier management processes. This will include managing and escalating, where appropriate, any Quality Systems oversights, product quality complaints and deviation investigations.
You will drive quality improvements at the supplier as part of a cross function team.
Managing the quality aspects of major changes at the supplier including any technical improvements, regulatory interactions, supporting inspections and site transfers.
This role will require national & international travel
- Bachelor degree in a science / technical field such as Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry or Engineering or equivalent experience
- Proven broad experience in either the pharmaceutical operations environment or pharmaceutical Quality Assurance role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of cGMPs, Quality Systems and the pharmaceutical supply chain environment. Also strong understanding of industry standards such as Pharmacopeia, ISO standards, etc.
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally and managing significant improvement initiatives (e.g. project management skills)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong negotiating/influencing skills
- Ability to work independently under your own initiative.
- •Ability to travel nationally and internationally as required up to approximately 10% of their time.
- Experience working in a PCO/PET organization or Lean/Six Sigma training.
- Multi-site / multi-functional experience - particularly within a manufacturing site environment.
- Proven experience in Quality Assurance or combination of Quality and Technical.
- Master´s Degree in Quality Assurance/Regulatory Affairs or other advanced scientific field.
Dela detta jobb