Nouryon is an industry leader within specialty chemicals and we develop our products and processes with a sustainable future in mind. We are always looking for a smarter, safer and more sustainable way to invent, produce and transport our products. To be number one, we need to stay sharp and continuously improve every part of our business. If you share our passion for excellence and wants to lead projects that makes the difference, this might be the right opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Senior Operational Excellence Lead with focus on Supply Chain. In this role you will Improve performance within Nouryon’s Surface Chemistry organization by process standardization and digitalization. This means that you will Lead standardization and globally integrate the standard continuous improvement processes, data and tools in Operations. It will be your responsibility to lead change of operational and functional excellence throughout our integrated supply chain function. You will assess and train key users and other site/functional focal points in relevant continuous improvement processes, systems and tools.
As Senior Operational Excellence Lead you will lead the improvements of business processes and tools on behalf of Nouryon Surface Chemistry towards Nouryon’s global Continuous Improvement teams to continuously improve standard processes. You will provide in depth knowledge in business, process, data and tools. Organize the support to deliver the required improvements including capability building and necessary training. You will also manage global programs to move sites and functions to World Class levels.
This is a global position for Nouryon Surface Chemistry, supporting 13 sites worldwide. You will have the opportunity to build a strong business network within the whole Business Unit.
- Leads process standardization and digitization to achieve World Class Supply Chain Operations
- Proactively seeks, leads and implements improvement opportunities
- Improves the level of knowledge and training in Supply Chain and Operations Departments
- Lead change and foster an operational excellence culture at all Surface Chemistry sites and Integrated Supply Chain functions
- Ensure sites and functions working according to World Class Standards
- Liaise with Integrated Supply Chain Management Team members to improve and automate KPI management
- Govern Nouryons Continuous Improvement system and other programs being deployed in the business unit to safeguard end-to-end efficiencies
- University Degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Economics, Business administration or applicable experience of 7-10 years
- Experience as implementation lead for key SAP and MES modules
- Experience in managing global projects
- Deep experience working with SAP (Super/Key User) – required
- Experience with Supply Chain and Manufacturing Execution platforms - preferred
- Ability to travel 25-50% of the time
Why join us?Are you passionate about sustainability, innovation, safety, and collaboration? Do you want to grow together with a company that is forward-looking and continuously improving how they work? Our employees have ideas on how to build a sustainable future and the drive and passion to realize them. They believe that building long-term relationships and integrity are keys to success. If that describes you, we will gladly make way for your ambitions. We offer you countless career opportunities. From day one we support you with your personal growth, through challenging positions and comprehensive learning and development opportunities, in a dynamic, international, diverse, and proactive working environment.
Additional informationThis is a permanent position on a full-time basis, reporting to Master Black Belt and based in Stenungsund. You can read more about living in XX here.Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume and cover letter. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded.
For additional information about the vacancy please contact Timothy Cooke, US Master Black Belt, +1 (312) 544-7063.
For information about the recruitment process, please contact Matilda Bolin, Talent Resourcing Partner, phone +46 709 57 71 34
For unions related questions please contact:
Sveriges Ingenjörer, Anna-Lena Palm +46 303 851 13
Unionen , Magnus Svensson +46 303 858 38
If you have any general questions or need assistance please contact: Recruiting.SE@nouryon.com
We look forward to your application!
More about the businessNouryon has about 10,000 employees and operate in over 80 countries around the world. Over the course of our nearly 400-year journey to become a global specialty chemicals leader, we have built up a wealth of expertise, forged long-term customer partnerships, and earned a place among the best performing companies in our industry in terms of safety, sustainability, and reliability. Our products play an essential role in everyday life for people around the globe.
Please follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook for regular updates of new exciting positions and stories about our achievements.
We perform drug tests on all employees as a part of our effort to maintain a drug-free environment.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.