SENIOR DIRECTOR GLOBAL AFTER MARKET TO MYCRONIC
Do you have 5+ years successfully performing in a senior aftermarket role with people management experience and the drive to deliver results, the courage to try new paths and the desire to excel together? Then Mycronic could be the right place for you. You are a true team player with an open attitude, a positive mindset and a high level of personal responsibility.
About the role
Do you have what it takes to excel our After Market & Service Competence on all organizational levels? You will find yourself at the very forefront of the electronics industry and take on a broad role with strategic as well as operational responsibilities. It will be your mission to assure–and excel–our aftermarket products and customer service quality. You will be part of a the global High Flex Management team and have close contacts with colleagues from other departments and subsidiaries.
As you work across functions and cultures to ensure results, you will:
- Be responsible for establishing, implementing and communicating to all stakeholders the customer support objectives, service levels and overall customer satisfaction requirements
- Build and maintain relationships with all HF divisions and respective service teams to ensure that AM strategic goals are understood and exceeded
- Motivate the Global Service Organization to delivering high quality service
- Manage and de-escalate high level customer escalations in critical stages (stay close to the markets and real customer base)
- Define, manage, maintain and report on global aftermarket P&L and prepare cost analyses, budget plans, and proposals as needed
- Develop, manage, measure, and report on key service-level metrics and KPI’s
- Lead the competence development of the After Market organization
- Lead and define the aftermarket go to market strategy and customer contact moments
- Coach, mentor and guide the After Market team
- Represent the voice of the customer in all product and project councils
We are looking for
You thrive in a global and fast-changing environment where your ability to prioritize–and reprioritize–come to its full use. On top of this, you need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years successfully performing in a senior aftermarket role with people management experience
- Good experience in resource management and effective team coaching and mentoring
- Good knowledge of Aftermarket/Service Operations
- P&L understanding
- Operational Management and ‘firefighting’ skills
- Experience with managing resources globally
- Experience of working with/ collaborating with global stakeholders and global customers
- Fluency in English, written and spoken alike
As a person you are detail oriented and self-driven with strong written and communication skills. You are creative and an analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills. Also, to succeed in this role you need good problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
As a prime driver in the electronics industry, Mycronic´s world-leading and unique production solutions impact the very future of technology. And the technology is everywhere. Inside jet motors travelling the globe. Inside people as pace makers continue to save lives. Right now, we are on a journey of growth, where we continue to explore new markets and expand worldwide. And on the road ahead, we need the right kind of people by their side. People, perhaps, much like you?
Find out more about Mycronic and what it’s like to work with us at https://www.mycronic.com/en/career/working-at-mycronic/
Dela detta jobb