At Vattenfall we exist to help all of our customers power their lives in ever climate smarter ways and free from fossil fuel within one generation! For this reason Vattenfall is scaling up its European business for electric vehicle charging solutions (Emobility) and expanding its Emobility team. Do you want to be part of our team? We are looking for a Roaming Operator!
In this position you will be working within the European Business Unit for Emobility, preferably based in Amsterdam, or Berlin. Our growth unit is responsible for Vattenfall’s Emobility business in Europe. Our unit is part of Business Area Customers & Solutions.
In this position you will be working within the ‘Emobility’ unit and are primarily based in Amsterdam or Berlin.
Key objectives of the Business Unit include:
• Grow the business of electric vehicle charging solutions, focusing on creating superior customer value
• Create clear profile towards customers through distinguishing charging products and services
• Provide superior customer service, with the highest net promotor score in the industry
Main tasks and responsibilities
Roaming services are gaining an increasing importance for electric vehicle (EV) drivers to be able to charge their cars at any charging station. In our Business Unit the Roaming operator operates as a point of contact for operational topics to our current and future Roaming partners.
You will be responsible for collecting data on roaming activities, analyzing these data, identifying improvements and reporting these finding to the line management of BU Emobility, in order to optimize the roaming process and the roaming network within the BU Emobility.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
• Ensure on time and correct billing, dunning and payment of our roaming partners
• Onboard and configure new roaming partners
• Implement new roaming products, features and improvements handed over by the product development and business support team, to the roaming team
• Participate operational excellence & automation projects related to the roaming activities in cooperation with product development and business support
• Attend international operational industry meetings to achieve cross-industry alignment on processes
• Closely cooperate to the Roaming Account Manager for attracting new partners
• Attend (inter)national industry & regulatory meetings to achieve cross-industry alignment on processes, cooperations, contract templates and tax issues
• Develop and maintain clear reporting on roaming activities and KPIs
The Roaming Operator will report to the Director Business Support and strongly cooperate with the other country teams in Sweden, Germany and UK.
To fit the role we believe that you match the following requirements:
• Completed Master’s degree (MSc/MBa)
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Open, Active, Positive and Innovative attitude
• Strong analytical skills, process management and birds eye view on roaming
At Vattenfall you will work in an open and entrepreneurial environment. We offer you a challenging and independent job in an informal, dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a great work atmosphere! Everyone is really committed, we have an informal culture and are passionate about Emobility. We want to be the best in what we do. We offer good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth. You get the opportunity to create your own career within the company.
For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Milou Remery, Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send your application directly via the link below. Please send your application before the 10th of October. At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
We look forward to your application!
Dela detta jobb