QUALITY CONTROL ENGINEER - SHANGHAI/NANTONG - CHINA
We are now strengthening our China office with another Quality Control Engineer!
As our new QC Engineer, based in Shanghai or Nantong, you will be working with quality control, pre assembly supervision as well as with safety. Focus for this position will be on Quality Control and will include both purchased and manufactured goods and main tasks are:
- Ensure that manufacturer follow required standards and help them set up quality standards
- Notify any non-conformities and act locally to correct them and make required deviation and non-conformity reports and maintaining computerised statistics.
- Visiting sub suppliers for inspection work at their facilities and follow up on their time schedule and progress reports.
Main tasks as Pre assembly supervisor will include:
- Supervise pre-assembly work on site in workshops and report any deviations. Make sure that work is planned and follow time table set up for the work. Closely cooperate with the vendor and his staff.
- Check and control packing of components and check loading of components to barge and ship.
Safety is an important part of the work and as our QC Engineer your safety responsibilities will include making sure that local and company´s safety standards are followed during the Installation work including the use of supervisors own safety equipment for personal safety and to serve as an example for others.
Siwertells’ business is focused on delivering ship unloaders, ship loaders, mechanical and pneumatic conveyor systems and bulk terminal solutions. Nearly all types of dry bulk materials can be handled by our systems and we emphasize and engage in a continuous development of our products and services to be able to meet the dynamic needs of the market. We offer tailor made- as well as standardized solutions that can be adopted and integrated in accordance to terminal needs. For over 40 years we have supplied the cleanest and most effective transport solutions for dry bulk materials in the world.
WHO ARE YOU
In order to succeed as our new QC Engineer we expect you to have an education in Mechanical Engineering degree on college level as minimum, at least 2-3 years of practicalquality work in workshop and with sub suppliers. You are have extensive knowledge in welded steel structures, machined components and surface treatment of steel structures, general knowledge regarding calibration and the us of measuring tools and equipment. Also, you are able to understand and read workshop drawings and understand welding procedures and symbols. For the position you have to be fluent in English both orally and in writing, and have negotiating skills regarding technical issues
.. a dynamic QC role with technical focus within a successful and international company with world leading products. You will become an important part of an organization with very qualified employees that finds great joy and pride in their work.
Send your application to email@example.com no later than November 15th. Applications will be processed continuously. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Dela detta jobb