Quality Assurance Specialist (QA-Release), Uppsala
MODIS LifeScience & Engineering is now seeking for both senior and junior Quality Assurance Specialists (within a QA-Release department) for an assignement at a LifeScience company located in Uppsala!
About the customer
We are looking for a Quality Assurance team member for the Quality Assurance Release group. The group is part of the Global Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs department and today consists of 8 employees responsible for quality assurance of company products, from incoming material to released final product. Within the group there is responsibility for the acceptance process, the nonconforming product process and Certificate of Analysis management as well as maintenance responsibility for the QM module in SAP R / 3. We work according to several regulations, for example ISO 13485 and QSR.
- You will be responsible for verifying the activities described in the Device Master Record and make sure that they have been completed correctly, make decisions of dispositions for the Company´s products and approval of Certificate of Analysis.
- Review of device history batch documentation
- Quality assurance of nonconforming product investigations.
- Participate in cross-functional product and business projects. Within the group, we are constantly working on developing and improving our processes and working methods.
- Establishment of governing documents in the field of activity and quality monitoring are included in the work as well as participation in internal and external audits.
- You have a college education within eg. chemistry / chemical engineering, pharmacy, molecular biology or other relevant background.
- You are aware of the importance of quality, very structured in your approach, very accurate, work well with other teams and is taking full responsibility for your work.
- The work requires that you are good at decision-making and can prioritize in order to keep deadlines.
- Quality assurance review of nonconforming product investigations requires analytical thinking and the ability to have a good overall perspective.
- You are expected to contribute with both dedication and independent work to achieve goals.
- You should be flexible, a good collaborator and partner, and be clear and constructive in your communication.
- Fluently spoken and written English and Swedish.
- Knowledge of the company´s products, QSR, ISO 13485 and LEAN is an advantage.
- Previous experiences in IT systems Remedy, SAP R3, Documentum and LIMS are ideal.
Please submit your application by attaching your CV. (Interviews are held continuously).
Modis is a staffing & recruiting company and is part of the Adecco Group, the world´s leading HR-solutions provider across 60 countries. This scale and scope ensures Modis is truly a global community. Our mission is to be the Leading Professional Services Company by finding the right match between you as a candidate and you as a customer. We are a team with various and complementary backgrounds within Life Science, Engineering and Technology. We can ensure that we understand our customer needs and we can ensure that we understand the competence-profiles of our applicants and candidates.