Quality and Compliance Specialist
Do you get energy from working for an organisation that is driving change towards a net zero emissions future? Are you motivated by quality improvement and supporting an organisation achieve its goals? Do you enjoy building networks and working as part of a team? If so, this position is for you.
Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest electricity generators and producers of heat with operations in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands, France and the UK. Our purpose is to reduce emissions from power generation and achieve climate neutrality by 2050. We are committed to the 1.5 degree Celsius target.
Business Area Wind is leading the renewable energy transition in Vattenfall with projects in all Vattenfall core markets. The combination of rapid growth and a highly competitive market environment requires a high degree of process maturity, quality management and learning ability if Business Area Wind is to deliver on its strategic goals.
Business Governance is looking for the right person to join the team as
Quality and Compliance Specialist supporting the organisation as a quality management and compliance specialist in Vattenfall’s Business Area Wind. The candidate will interact with all parts of the Business Area, including support functions and Business Units: Offshore Wind, Onshore Wind and Solar & Battery. As such you are an open-minded professional with the ability to collaborate and inspire people at different levels of the organisation, you understand the challenges that are encountered by organisations performing projects and enjoying driving the development of the Management System in Vattenfall’s Business Area Wind.
You will report to the Director of Business Governance.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Coordinate a team of Internal Auditors in the performance of internal audits, ensuring that internal audits comply with applicable standards, regulations, and guidance (e.g., ISO 9001; ISO14001, ISO45001, ISO 55001)
- Select competent internal auditors and provide them with the training, information and other resources they need to carry out the QHSE internal audits
- Support with the preparation of QHSE management reviews
- Perform gap analyses on the ISO certified QHSE management system. Resulting reports should be fair, impartial, and useful
- Support with the coordination, planning and follow up of external certification audits which are conducted by the external certifying body. Act as main contact for the external certifying body
- Report QHSE KPIs from BA WIND (Intelex)
- Provide support and advice to the organisation on the audit process and how to achieve compliance
- Support with improvement of the integrated management system is comprehensive, robust and user friendly
- Educate the organisation on the management system with particular focus on new employees
- Engineering or technical degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience working with integrated management systems according to ISO9001/ISO14001/ISO45001/ISO55001
- Certified Lead Auditor preferably with renewable energy expertise (Wind, photovoltaics)
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Proven record of driving continuous improvement
- A team player with the ability to communicate effectively and motivate people
- Can demonstrate ability to perform in a large and complex international organization with many interfaces – Intercultural understanding and skill to moderate different interests
- Cooperative with solid team building and interpersonal skills.
- Works in a structured way to ensure that all the requirement in standards etc. are met
- Transparent way of working and communicating
- Visible and self-managing and you are able to work effectively as part of a virtual team
- A strong communicator able to focus on both people and business in a challenging environment
- Command of English is strong, both verbally and written
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 20,000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
The role will be based in one of the main Vattenfall locations in either London, Kolding, Hamburg, Stockholm or Amsterdam.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the application button at this page.
We kindly request that you do not send applications by any means other than via our website as we cannot guarantee that we will be able to process applications that are not made via our website.
For information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact the recruiter Lana Unger, +49 162 630 72 60.
Due to COVID-19 we adapted our application process to the current conditions. Interviews regarding this position will be conducted via video conference. Do you have any questions about the application process or how we deal with COVID-19? Please visit our FAQ list in advance.
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Dela detta jobb