Project Quality Leader to Husqvarna Group
Do you have a passion for Quality and previous experience of working with Digital Solutions? Are you interested working in a dynamic environment with great possibilities for self-development? Then this could be the perfect position for you! Welcome with your application!
The Project Quality Management department is now looking for a Project Quality Leader to handle the Digital Solution projects. This job offers you a stimulating work that gives you a wide network and excellent opportunities for personal development and career within the Husqvarna Group. As a Project Quality Leader you will be a part of a small team of 5, that are supporting the Product & Services Processes. In this role you will act as a spokesperson for Product Quality in different projects.
You are offered
- To be a part of a world leading innovative organization
- A role with great opportunities to develop your skills and competence in this area
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
- Plan, perform and present Quality Assurance activities
- Monitor Quality Control activities with regards to project and product quality
- Provide support to the organization in quality methods/technique
- Act as an influencer to enhance awareness in our processes, encouraging continuous improvement
- Act as spokesperson person for Product Quality in projects
Vi söker dig som
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or similiar
- At least one year relevant work experience from a similar role with good knowledge in development of Digital Solutions with a passion for quality
- Great English knowledge since it´s needed in the daily work
- High social skills and can easily collaborate with different function within Husqvarna
- Familiar with Scrum, ITIL, SAFE and/or agile developing processes
As a person you are:
Start: As soon as possible
Work extent: Full time
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Husqvarna Group that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget
Husqvarna Group has over 330 years of innovation in its luggage and delivers forest, park and garden products for professional users. They bring together high performance, user-friendliness and safety and offer a wide and varied range of products and accessories, which includes everything from chainsaws and cutting machines to robotic lawnmowers.
Dela detta jobb