- Functional area:Project Management
- Company name:AC Industrial Technique AB
- Date of Posting:January 3, 2020
- Last date to apply:January 25, 2020
- Lead cross functional teams with up to 20 people and handle multiple stakeholders, including marketing, operations and service.
- Motivate your development team and make sure everyone strives in the same direction.
- Take actions to ensure that the project is working according to our processes and is delivering products and features with unrivalled customer value.
- Work in close cooperation with our customers; including global auto makers, aerospace, wind power, electronics industry and more.
- Together with your project manager colleagues continually work with our processes to improve and strengthen them.
Would you like to lead the development of advanced products and systems, with high customer focus in an innovative and global environment? Then, this could be your next challenge!
My name is Jonas Trepp and I am leading the Project Office within R&D. Our team consists of fifteen strong and experienced Project Managers who lead our projects to success and continuously develop our way of working. Within the project office we are responsible for all R&D development projects, developing hardware, software or both.
Since one in our team is moving on to new challenges, we are now looking for his replacement.
About the position
What we can offer you
At Atlas Copco you will get a challenging job in a global environment with multiple possible career tracks. Atlas Copco Industrial Technique consist of over 600 people in Stockholm and close to 7000 globally. This offers great possibilities to grow in different directions within the company.
What you need to succeed
You have experience in running product development projects, have good understanding of processes and can fine tune and improve along the way.
You are a team player and a stable leader, with a high ability to adapt your leadership style to different situations. You have a structured way of working and are a good communicator.
As you will work in a cross-functional team, within an international environment, you need experience from working with various competences and cultures, as well as being fluent in English.
Master of Science in Engineering or a similar technical university degree.
If you have any questions, please contact Jonas Trepp, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start a journey towards something greater
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our caring culture and leading-edge technology enable us to innovate for a sustainable future. With us you become part of a global community of passionate people making a tangible impact on people’s lives.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.