Product Service Manager
We are looking for a Product Service Manager (PSM) for the product groups wall-, wire saw and power pack. These groups contain portfolios of successful products, where service- and life cycle support is a matter of the utmost importance. You will interact in an inspiring global network of people that possess strong technical knowledge, insights and experience from product development as well as field and service. You will perform a variety of tasks and functions as a key team member across multi-departmental projects.
As a PSM you are globally responsible for all aspects of product service. You are expected to take full accountability and make recommendations for execution based on these criteria.
The position includes:
- Tech support. Provide remote and onsite technical support, as well as in-depth product service expertise, for central and local organizations in all relevant situations, being able to prioritize and respond quick to urgent cases.
- Product failure analysis. Team leader working on projects related to product failure analysis, including trouble shoot complications related to product installation. Analyze and report data from internal systems to build cases for product improvements.
- Tech documentation. Lead and secure work with illustrated parts list (IPL), workshop manual (WM), service bulletins (SB) and other documentation helpful to secure efficient and effective service support. Drive information activities and campaigns to markets in both established and emerging communications channels.
- Product development. Work as a key member in relevant product development projects to represent service. Actively engage and effect decisions in projects affecting product serviceability.
- Training. Provide technical service training, practical and theoretical, to internal and external customers through educational programs. Trainings are located where it becomes most efficient from on overall corporate perspective
- Product lifetime management. Maintain the assortment and update documents and local systems for products. Actively redefine the parts range based on new knowledge gained. Provide field intelligence on new product opportunities, services and market potentials. Participate in product generation management.
Travelling: about 20% of time (approx. 50 days per year)
Who you are
We view below experience as valuable to be successful in the role as PSM
- A background in engineering and a genuine technical interest
- Planned, coordinated and conducted theoretical and practical product service trainings or product trainings
- Hands on experience from running equipment using diamond tools
- Managed product technical documentation for multiple product families
- Managed product service documentation for multiple product families
- Hands on experience from service work in service work shops
- Contributed in cross-functionally teams to drive errands
- Collected, documented, prioritized and argued for product changes based on input from service and field data
- Comfortable in communicating in English
As a person you can show evidence of working independently and act professionally by having integrity and ability to build trust. You thrive in an environment where you get to work and interact with a wide range of stakeholders, and have strong communication skills. You have a sense of urgency, find satisfaction in prioritizing your workload whilst maintaining a flexible and proactive approach to your responsibilities, whether you are working autonomously or as part of a team.
How to apply
Please send in your applications with CV and cover letter until February 17, 2019.
For more information about the recruitment process or the position, please contact:
Erik Edvardsson, Director Product & Service Management – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Malin Tengelin, Human resources – email@example.com.
Malin Björnberg- Unionen: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vladimir Gutic- Sveriges Ingenjörer: email@example.com.