Services, connected and non-connected, is a business segment of exceptional growth and profitability potential in the construction industry. Husqvarna Construction Products is therefore looking for a skilled person to create these services. The Product Manager of Service offers is developing and launching leading service products offering unmatched customer value. This is a strategic and vital role for Husqvarna and a unique opportunity to create new business avenues and to offer our customers additional value.
Your main responsibilities will be to ensure a competitive and profitable global range of service offers, based on our brand strategy, consumer foresight, competitor mapping, and technology mapping as well as sound business management principles.
Key tasks will include:
• Responsible for a portfolio of services and to identify new opportunities (or fill gaps)
• Proactively monitor the world around us to quickly identify new trends in customer behavior or preferences, activity of competitors, adjacent segments etc. to ensure the service offering is ideally positioned for the future
• Identify and conceptualize target customers’ future needs and preferences
• Create requirement specification for services and secure projects successfully meets these
• Ensure all services are in line with targeted customer segment’s needs, respective brand’s positioning, and Group policies and guidelines.
• Ensure the service portfolio generates desired margins and manage strategic pricing
• Market launch of new services
• Identify needs of marketing material and co-develop with marketing communications
• Train and educate sales organization on service portfolio
• Be a champion for service offers and connectivity
• Secure cross-functional alignment and cooperation between all parts of the company resulting in agreed and synchronized service offer road maps, product roadmaps, technology projects, back-end functionality, and go-to-market strategy.
The Product Manager Service Offers & Connectivity reports to the Director Service Offers & Connectivity.
We believe that you have a university degree within a relevant area and solid work experience, preferably working within an industrial environment. You have minimum five years of experience managing and creating service offers within connectivity and IoT and good experience from successfully leading projects in a global matrix environment. You have good influencing skills and a track record of gaining consensus in cross-functional teams. Your have good experience from translating market needs to tangible solutions and is recognized as a strong subject matter expert within your current organization.
Sounds interesting? Please send in your application via www.effektiv.se. Last day of application is March 19 and interviews are performed continuously. For questions please call Kristina Halovanic, 0732-541481 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Husqvarna Construction Products
Husqvarna Construction, a division of the Husqvarna Group, is a world leader in machinery and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. The foundation is built on product and technology leadership ensured by high investment levels in user-focused product development to offer professional end-users the most effective and efficient solutions. Products and services are distributed globally in all relevant sales channels. In 2017 revenue was SEK 5 billion generating an EBIT of almost 13%. In the last year the division has transformed through 4 important acquisitions and one divesture. Please read more at www.husqvarnacp.com/se.