Product Manager for production drilling equipment within Marketing
Are you in for a big challenge? Would you like to contribute to the success of starting up a new global company?
Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. With cutting-edge technology, Epiroc develops and produces innovative drill rigs, rock excavation and construction equipment, and provides world-class service and consumables. Epiroc stands for innovation, commitment and collaboration, which is the speed to market & industry leadership; the passion to help customers succeed and a close partnership for deep understanding of their needs. We clearly aim to be our customers’ first choice.
A Product Manager for production drilling equipment is the front runner for our products. Your role is to make sure they are ready for the future. For us, this means competitive products in technology, price and functionality. You interpret market demands and communicate them cross- functionally, resulting in world leading products for our customers on the global arena. We are looking to strengthen our team, are you the next to join us?
• Key responsibilities include gathering market intelligence, analyzing technology needs and pricing levels. Creating a future vision for the product line, maintaining strategic product plans covering three horizons.
• The product manager will have the role of voice of the customer and be passionate about the user experience of production drilling products. This will be fed into the organization by chairing a cross functional product team.
• The product manager will work closely with R&D department to help realize new developments centered on "right product, right price and right time".
• A large part of your work will be also to develop the business with regards to increase the sales and maintain the product family. You will work with our customer centers around the world to establish, plan and carry out marketing activities. An important part of your work is to establish product strategies which will serve as a base for our product development and future product portfolio.
At Epiroc we see ourselves as united in performance, inspired by innovation. Why do we tell you this?
Because we are curious to see what you want to bring to our table. We know that it includes market experience, technology focus and a knack for development of products, ways of working and communication.
Technical and marketing qualification (or equivalent experience) is essential. Experience in the construction or mining sectors is highly desirable.
The following competencies are suitable for the role as Product Manager:
• Self-motivated and independent.
• Strong communication skills.
• Customer oriented attitude and long term sustainable oriented.
• Energetic and result oriented and should act strategically.
• Fluent knowledge of the English language (verbally and in writing).
• Encourage collaboration and be willing to work as a part of a team.
For more information, please contact:
Mattias Edhammer, Product Line Manager Drilling
Telephone: +46(0)70 330 00 03
Emilie Tillqvist, Global HR Partner
Telephone: +46(0)76 107 91 00
To apply for this role, please log in to the recruitment system "My Network" on Varbi. If you are new to the system, you need to start by making a profile. Don’t forget to attach your CV and a short letter about your-self, describing why you are applying for this role. Please note that we do not accept applications via email.
Please copy the following link, and paste it in your internet browser:
Last day to apply is 14th of December.
You will be located in Örebro, Sweden and must be prepared to travel up to 40 days per year.
Epiroc sees different personalities, ethnic origin, gender, age, skills and experience as an asset. We see
that the differences make the birth of new ideas and improvements, and this leads to innovation and
sustained, long-term results.