Medical Advisor Oncology
MODIS Life Science is now looking for a Medical Advisor Oncology for a consultancy assignment at AstraZeneca in Gothenburg. You will be part of the ovarian/breast cancer group in Sweden. Are you looking for a challenging opportunity and have thorough knowledge or experience with oncology in the pharmaceutical industry and/or the Medical Affairs function - this is the sign!
Start: December 2019 End: March 2021
As the Medical Advisor Oncology, you are responsible for collaborating with HCPs and share important scientific information to help inform clinical practice.
You as a Medical Advisor will support the strategy and clinical development of our oncology products, contribute to international & regional studies with medical input on feasibility, choice of study centers and site follow up and support etc. Ensure implementation and conduct of expanded access programs, compassionate use programs and individual patient supply programs.
As the Medical Advisor Oncology, you will be expected to attend and contribute in cross-functional meetings and projects on a Nordic/Baltic and local level.
Working in AstraZeneca Oncology you will be part of a large, and growing, team. The role will be reporting to the Nordic Medical Team Lead.
• Collaborate closely with HCPs, and other experts, to ensure appropriate use of established and future AZ products
- Contribute in developing study concepts, identify new opportunities, and work closely with national investigators to generate data to help inform clinical practice
- Ensure medical and local input related to e.g. feasibility, site selection and site follow up in clinical trials (AZ and investigator-initiated trials). And support of available early access programs
- Drive proactive and reactive interactions through collecting and sharing medical and scientific knowledge across the oncology portfolio
- Act as a local oncology expert supplementing other functions within areas of expertise
- Work cross-functionally to provide medical input on product strategies, cross functional plans and key deliverables including reimbursement dossiers
- Work closely with colleagues across Nordic/Baltic to execute the Medical Affairs Oncology strategy
- Collaborate with, and provide medical support to Medical Information and Regulatory Affairs
- Assure quality and deliverables are in accordance with written procedures and current legal requirements and internal standards
- Master´s degree in medicine, pharmacy, dentistry or natural sciences
- Thorough knowledge or experience with oncology in the pharmaceutical industry and/or the Medical Affairs function
- Excellent knowledge in English and fluent in Swedish language.
- Structured, organized and being able to keep deadlines without compromising on quality
- Proven ability to understand, assimilate and communicate scientific information
- Proven ability to collaborate externally and internally
- Excellent understanding of the pharmaceutical industry, health care systems and payer structures in Sweden
- Possesses business-oriented thinking, and can apply this without compromising the scientific elements of the work
- High ethical standard and good knowledge in pharmaceutical ethical framework
- Driver´s license required
Dela detta jobb