Experis Engineering is now looking for a Medical Advisor in Oncology to work as a consultant for Experis, placed at AstraZeneca. Start in December 2019 to March 2021. Welcome with your application!
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery and development of prescription medicines, with one of our main focus areas being Oncology. Our footprint in the Nordic/Baltic area is significant, over 7 000 employees are working to develop and deliver life changing medicines to patients. We are working in close collaboration with health service providers to offer value for patients. At AstraZeneca, we're proud to have a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation, collaboration and offers opportunities for development. AstraZeneca Oncology has a long tradition in personalized treatment, and a strong and inspiring pipeline that includes both small molecules and immune therapy.
We are searching for a temporary substitute Medical Advisor in Oncology in Sweden.
As the Medical Advisor Oncology, you are responsible for collaborating with HCPs and share important scientific information to help inform clinical practice.
You as a Medical Advisor will support the strategy and clinical development of our oncology products, contribute to international & regional studies with medical input on feasibility, choice of study centers and site follow up and support etc. Ensure implementation and conduct of expanded access programs, compassionate use programs and individual patient supply programs.
As the Medical Advisor Oncology, you will be expected to attend and contribute in cross-functional meetings and projects on a Nordic/Baltic and local level.
Working in AstraZeneca Oncology you will be part of a large, and growing, team. The role will be reporting to the Nordic Medical Team Lead.
· Drive proactive and reactive interactions through collecting and sharing medical and scientific knowledge across the oncology portfolio
· Act as a local oncology expert supplementing other functions within areas of expertise
· Work cross-functionally to provide medical input on product strategies, cross functional plans and key deliverables including reimbursement dossiers
- Master's degree in medicine, pharmacy, dentistry or natural sciences
- Thorough knowledge or experience with oncology in the pharmaceutical industry and/or the Medical Affairs function
- Excellent knowledge in English and fluent in Swedish language.
- Structured, organized and being able to keep deadlines without compromising on quality
- Proven ability to understand, assimilate and communicate scientific information
- Proven ability to collaborate externally and internally
- Excellent understanding of the pharmaceutical industry, health care systems and payer structures in Sweden
- Possesses business-oriented thinking, and can apply this without compromising the scientific elements of the work
- High ethical standard and good knowledge in pharmaceutical ethical framework
- Driver's license required
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is placed.
Working as consultant at Experis
Experis has your career goals in focus with a long-term commitment in our consultants to create a balance between private life and work life. With us you get a secure employment with everything that contains; competitive salary, overtime compensation, vacation, occupational pension, insurance according to collective agreements, continuous contact and an annual meeting regarding your career with your consultant manager. Healthcare and wellness grants are examples of other things that we offer to all our employees.
Application and contact information
Please attach your CV and apply to this position through this web-page. Should you have any questions regarding the position or Experis, you are more than welcome to contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Viktoria Vershovsky at email@example.com