Nynas is now looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer!
The position as Mechanical Engineer is a permanent position based in Nynäshamn.
- The Static Equipment Engineer will be a subject matter expert and have strong experience in design, root cause analysis, brownfield modifications, equipment and materials specifications and standards, you must understand the risks associated with mechanical equipment integrity within an operating process facility.
- Be responsible for the review and management of equipment and maintenance data within the Computerized Maintenance Management System (JDE)
- Identify and investigate equipment performance and contribute to equipment reliability.
- Develop and apply best practices for installation and maintenance of Static Mechanical equipment.
- Be responsible for the Preventive Maintenance for Static Mechanical equipment.
- Be a proactive team member within the Maintenance Technology team.
- Closely cooperate and support the Mechanical Workshop and other organizational departments.
- Maintain documentation and asset management systems.
The successful candidate has a good knowledge and understanding of Mechanical equipment and have hand-on knowledge and several years of experience within a process industry.
Your experience must include a strong knowledge and understanding of all static equipment like Pressure Vessels, Tanks, Piping, Heat Exchangers, Boilers, Flares and Valves.
You should hold an Engineer BSc degree or has equivalent work experience and training. You should be familiar with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems such as JDE, SAP or Maximo. Today you probably have a similar position at a production plant or work as a Maintenance or Service Engineer in a process or heavy industry.
- Ideally 5 years Mechanical engineering experience
- Downstream projects experience
- Ideally Fluent in English and Swedish
Include the values boilerplate when publishing externally:
Working at Nynas means working according to our three core values: Dedication, Cooperation and Proactivity:
Dedication involves doing one’s best in every situation and taking responsibility for customers, colleagues and society in general.
Cooperation means working together for mutual trust and support, which creates a corporate culture that encourage cross-border and cross-functional meetings, job rotation and training.
Proactivity includes thinking ahead, being open to new ideas and continuously seeking new solutions and opportunities so that Nynas can continue to be at the forefront of development.
Welcome to join us!