We are currently looking for a Maintenance Manager to join our Refinary in Nynäshamn.
- Lead the Maintenance organisation at the refinery.
- be responsible for ensuring that subordinate staff have the necessary skills and instructions to be able to take independent responsibility and carry out their tasks towards set goals.
- be responsible for ensuring safety and working conditions for subordinate staff and for work environment and self-control work in their own area.
- be responsible for necessary and targeted competence development within their own area of responsibility. Manages training and training of subordinate staff. Decide for education within a given framework.
- be responsible for applying established personnel policy within the own organization.
- re-prioritize and adapt organization to existing operating conditions, and take the necessary action in the event when required.
- prepare budgets for own business area. Suggest improvements to procedures and tools within the department.
- hold regular Appraisal with subordinate staff.
- initiate and drive improvements in your own organization. Develops and documents its own group's working methodology.
To do well in this position you need to be self-reliant, analytic, and accurate, have the ability to work independently as well as in teams, sometimes under time constraints. You are structured and result oriented with strong communication skills. You should have a drive for results, a concern for doing a good job.
- You are a senior Engineer.
- You have a Master of Science degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering and many years of experience as Maintenance Manager from working within the process or oil refining industry. Experience from other branch can also be relevant.
- You have at least a fifteen years experience as a manager and experience of upper management.
- You communicate fluently in English and Swedish.
- You have a strong commitment to process and personal safety. You have a documented record of implemented maintenance improvements.
- You are interested in- and have the ability to develop other people, organization and implement new technology.
- You are a team player with strong interpersonal skills.
Contact and application
Please apply for this job by following the link below, selection and interviews will be held ongoing.
Working at Nynas means working according to our three core values: Dedication, Cooperation and Proactivity:
Dedication involves doing one’s best in every situation and taking responsibility for customers, colleagues and society in general.
Cooperation means working together for mutual trust and support, which creates a corporate culture that encourage cross-border and cross-functional meetings, job rotation and training.
Proactivity includes thinking ahead, being open to new ideas and continuously seeking new solutions and opportunities so that Nynas can continue to be at the forefront of development.
Welcome to join us!
Dela detta jobb