Jefferson Wells in Stockholm is looking for a consultant who can take on the role as Process Excellence Specialist within logistics development at BSH Home Appliance. This role suits you who have a great understanding of supply chain, logistics and distribution. This is a great opportunity if you're looking to develop your skills and knowledge within the area of logistics and prefer to work on longer assignments. Read more about the job below, we look forward to your application!
This assignment starts ASAP and has no end date as of now.
The location for the job is Nykvarn Stockholm, but you'll also have the possibility to partly work from home 2-3 days a week or from the office in Solna. For this assignment you'll work normal office hours.
About the job:
As Process Excellence Specialist at BSH you'll be part of establishing a new area in logistics with the purpose of support, guide and coach the internal customers to improve the logistics processes with focus on safety, quality and cost saving. By getting an understanding of the challenges in logistics from different inputs (as Strategy break-down, KPIs, business needs…) analyses the actual scenarios and propose best standard and efficient future process. You will be working in a team with 4 other co-workers and within an agile environment with a high degree of freedom and autonomy.
Common work tasks:
- Implement of structured way of work with process improvement: train and support to the process owners
- Coordinating process improvements in Logistics: identifying opportunities for continuous improvement, as well as in-taking change and improvement requests
- Provide daily support in process, data analysis and KPI measurement
- Create process workflow, work instructions and calculate cost and benefits of the implementations.
- Coordinating cross-functional projects and participating in local projects
- Define scope, resources, timeline, status report and support P2P (Project to Process)
Support Logistics systems:
- Provide first check support for the process owner in Logistics
- Understand the process impact of system change requests
- Follow-up of open incidents and change requests in the system
Who we are looking for
To be a good fit for this assignment we are looking for a person with pevious experience and knowledge of similar work. As a person, you are process-oriented, solution-oriented, resilient and have good analytical skills. To succeed in this role it is important that you can demonstrate a genuine drive and have a "can do" attitude with good planning and organizational skills.
- Understanding of Supply chain, logistics and distribution of functional concepts
- A university degree in technology or business administration with a focus on supply chain management / logistics
- At least 5 years' experience of similar work
- Knowledge in business/logistics systems such SAP S4 Hana as well as TMS, WM and/or other systems
- MS Office: Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Good knowledge of English in both speech and writing (Swedish is meritorious)
- Knowledge in Six Sigma and ITIL is an advantage
About Jefferson Wells
Jefferson Wells is part on Manpower Group and we are the global leader in accelerating careers and propelling business growth across Finance, Engineering, purchasing, communication, marketing. As a consultant at Jefferson Wells you will have access to a career network with thousands of colleagues within your field.
We do not accept applications by e-mail. Send in your application as soon as possible. The applications will be evaluated continuously.