Laboratory Technician to Nynas Refinary!
We are searching for a candidate that is looking for an opportunity to gain more experience within a laboratory setting. In this position you are offered a working day giving you valuable knowledge within the mineral oil industry, you will ensure that quality assurance demands are met as well as executing chemical analysis. We are looking for you who are eager to take your next professional step, don’t hesitate to send your application today!
About the role
Your main responsibility is to perform analysis on base oil batches, crude oil deliveries and fuels and to report the results. You will start your working day together with your two team colleagues, you go through the newly arrived samples. Together you prioritize the work that needs to be done and allocate the workload within the team. The amount of samples you will work with on a daily basis varies, but could be between 10-20, attached with the analysis you will work with for each sample. You can expect a position where you work aligned with several quality standards and methods and do the reporting in Nynas data base. Lastly, you can expect having contact with many internal parties at Nynas speaking both in English and Swedish.
You are offered
A position where you get the opportunity to work according to standards and analytical methods such as ISO, ASTM, IEC.
A position where you get the opportunity to gain valuable experience from a unique industry, working with talented colleagues with lots of knowledge.
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
• Executing chemical analysis and preparation of necessary solutions and reagents, calibration of analytical equipment
• Executing quantitative analysis
• Handling of analytical instruments, instrument control
• Cleaning, washing, and the refill of consumables, chemicals, and gases
We are looking for
• A candidate that communicates fluently in English and Swedish as both languages are used daily
• A candidate with a BSc and/or a MSc Degree within relevant technical field for example within Chemistry
• A candidate with +2 years relevant working experience from a laboratory setting. We view experience from the mineral oil industry as extra beneficial but are interested in candidates having experience from any industry, for example food, pharma or medical
• A candidate with a Drivers License (B)
We view experience from quality management and experience in executing gas chromatography as beneficial but not a requirement.
As a person you are:
• Self sufficient
• Structured and a good communicator
Start: as soon as possible, by the end of May at the latest.
Work extent: Full time 6 months, office hours - 40h/week.
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Nynas that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Dela detta jobb