Instrument Engineer to Maintenance Technology Group
Do you want to be one of our experts on Instrument equipment at Nynas refinery in Nynäshamn?
Do you want to be one of our experts on Instrument equipment at Nynas refinery in Nynäshamn? Nynas is currently experiencing a period of expansion where this role will be a key towards our goal of production capabilities and plant improvements.
From day one you will be a part of a dynamic work environment with the role that has operational hands-on responsibilities and a high degree of interaction. In addition, you will serve as a key contributor in projects and strategic decisions relevant to our Instrument installations.
You will be part of the Maintenance Technology Group, a team of 8 members, that is responsible for preventive maintenance and the team is also one of the key function in projects and major maintenance revisions. You will work closely with the Instrument workshop, process-production and engineering department as well as contact with suppliers to identify and prioritize continuous improvements in your field on a day to day and long-term basis.
Nynas offers you a challenging job in an interesting and developing environment that allows you to develop throughout your career. Here, you are surrounded by dedicated colleagues in a friendly environment. You will be given the possibility to work in a company with a positive future outlook and development. Nynas has during the last five years invested in new plants and is continuously developing the refinery towards a more secure and environmentally friendly place Nynas has a culture that fosters personal development and learning. The position is based at our main refinery located in Nynäshamn 40 minutes south of Stockholm.
- The Instrument Engineer will be a subject matter expert and have strong experience in design, root cause analysis, brownfield modifications, equipment and materials specifications and standards, you must understand the risks associated with Instrument and Control valve integrity within an operating process facility.
- Be responsible for the review and management of equipment and maintenance data within the Computerized Maintenance Management System (JDE)
- Identify and investigate equipment performance and contribute to equipment reliability.
- Develop and apply best practices for installation and preventative maintenance of instrument equipment.
- Knowledge of P&ID’s and PFD’s
- Familiar with SIL and Safety Integrity Systems and Safety Critical equipment
- Knowledge and understanding of Cause and Effects
- Knowledge and understanding of DCS (Delta V) or similar
- Be a proactive team member within the Maintenance Technology team.
- Closely cooperate and support the Instrument Workshop and other organizational departments.
- Maintain documentation and asset management systems.
The successful candidate has a good knowledge and understanding of Instrument and Control equipment and have hand-on knowledge and several years of experience within a process industry. Your experience must include a strong knowledge and understanding of all instrument and controls used in this type of process industry devices for Process measurements such as: Pressure, Temperature, Flow and Level for every application.
The candidate holds a BSc in Instrument Engineering or has equivalent work experience and training. You should be familiar with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems such as JDE, SAP or Maximo. Today you probably have a similar position at a production plant or work as a Maintenance or Service Engineer in a process or heavy industry. You communicate fluently in both Swedish and English.
On a personal level, we are looking for a person who lives our company values of dedication, cooperation and proactivity. To do well in this position you need to be service minded, structured, result oriented and have the ability to work independently as well as in teams. You need to be analytic and accurate, with the ability to transform theory into practice and drive projects forward. You are responsible, loyal and value high business ethics in your work.
Contact and application
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Acting Maintenance Technology Manager, Henrik Borup at +46-8-520 65097. Send your application to https://talentor.com/job/121625-instrument-engineer the interviews will be held ongoing.
Dela detta jobb