Indirect purchasing specialist for an assignment in central Stockholm
ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas; interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure and competence.
On behalf of our customer we are looking for an indirect purchasing specialist for a 6 months assignment. For the right candidate there is a strong possibility of being offered a permanent position after complete assignment.
The overall mission of the role is to facilitate speedy execution of plan, organize, direct, negotiate and manage the timely and cost-effective agreements between the company and external vendors.
- Deploy procurement strategies and collaborate with internal stakeholders including but not limited to Manufacturing, Finance, Engineering and Validation
- Establish framework agreements with various vendors across different categories with improved terms and pricing
- Define and deploy Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to measure the progress and the efficiency of the procurement process
- Manage the Request for Quotations (RFQs) process and Purchase Orders: from RFQs launch, commercial meetings, negotiation rounds, until vendor selection and Purchasing Orders creation
- Place purchase orders and arrange for on-time deliveries
- Develop a strong understanding and knowledge of suppliers and capabilities across all markets.
Experience and competence
In order to be successful in this role you need to have master’s degree with a preferred focus on Sourcing & Logistics, and/or equivalent work experience together with at least 3 -5 years indirect procurement experience. The assignment also requires experience in negotiating agreements/contracts with strong comprehension of legal and commercial terms and conditions. Strong interpersonal skills are required, and you must be able to forge internal customer and external supplier relationships. Excellent time management and English written and oral skills are required.
You are a very good team player, organized, committed and solution driven. You are autonomous and proactive and go beyond expectations. You will be working in a high profile and often high-pressured international environment; therefore, you must be able to work under high pressure and tight deadlines. Qualities that we cherish are flexibility, sense of quality, friendliness, motivation to take on new challenges, grit and a sense of humor.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: https://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/ as soon as possible, but no later than 4th of December. Feel free to contact Olof Widmark tel. 070 786 80 99 with any questions regarding the listed position.
Dela detta jobb