ICT Operations Manager /Technical Manager
Modis is currently looking for a ICT Operations Manager /Technical Manager in Stockholm!
- Monitor backlog (Lab Ops Hardware & Radio Services) and drive deliveries according to prioritizations from the users/stakeholders.
- To secure facility infra structure to meet the user requirements.
- Consulting to Central Operations Manager and ICT Line managers about local site forecasts.
- Monitor and communicate delivery status to the users/stakeholders when required.
- Ensure user satisfaction.
- Execute and communicate Root Cause Analysis (RCA) related to the delivery.
- Act on Lab Operations delivery flow impediments.
- Secure delivery and highlight risks and impediments to the users/stakeholders.
- Limit waiting/wasted time within and between Lab Operations service teams.
- Drive and follow up task forces in the delivery.
- Suggest continuous improvements to processes, services and templates.
- Coordinates and drive to completion of delivery requests to Service Area Lab Operations, locally at a lab site with the support of the service teams, according to prioritizations and with focus on quality.
- Users/stakeholders local site interface for Service Area Lab Operations.
- Strong working knowledge of leading ICT Operation practices
- Experience with ITIL standards
- Experience in managing Technical Infrastructure teams
- Proven experience as an IT Operations Manager or Technical Services Manager (3 plus Years experience)
- Vendor Relationship Management experience
This is a Permanent Role with the opportunity to grow effectively with the business
We are constantly striving to support our customers and consultants to become successful. As a consultant, you are our top priority and when you need us, we will be there for you. We will include you in our business and to our customers. You are our most important asset and for us to stay ahead you will take an active part in our business development and our offers to the market.
By becoming our colleague, your daily life as a consultant will be shifting with different assignments and projects in a variety of industries, systems and environments. Your experience will increase as well as your social and professional network. As a consultant, you are covered by collective agreements, insurance, occupational healthcare, healthcare and discounts on training cards. We believe in connecting people so having regularly social activities is key for us.
Modis delivers a wide range of services and competencies within IT, Engineering and Life Science. Our services are characterized by speed, simplicity and quality. Modis is represented in the United States, Canada, Europe with over 100 offices and with more than 35,000 colleagues on assignments each day.