Housekeeping staff for our new office!
Silverspin is a Great Place to Work®- certified company, and we intend to keep it that way. We believe that a company's wellbeing is not just about numbers, it’s about the people. That's why we choose to invest where others tend to cut down. Housekeeping for example, we're not just looking for someone to clean our office – we're looking someone who will be a natural part of our team.
As the housekeeping staff you’ll clean the office, bathrooms, conference rooms as well as our kitchen area on daily basis. You’ll help us with light maintenance of the coffee machines and make sure that the office is always clean and fresh.
This is what you'll be doing
- Cleaning the office
- Emptying the trash cans
- Keeping the workplace neat
- Emptying the dishwashers and keeping the kitchen area clean
- Washing mops and cleaning cloths
- Light maintenance of our coffee machines
As we’re a fast-growing company, these tasks might change over time.
This is what we ask of you
- At least one-year experience cleaning offices or similar
- A friendly and service- oriented personality who is careful and meticulous
- A good sense of confidentiality, professionalism and integrity
- The ability to see solutions instead of problems
- Good level of English
The position is a part time employment at 80%.
If this sounds like you and you want a rewarding job at a certified Great Place To Work® where we have fun, do awesome things and take care of each other – don't hesitate to apply. Do it today, we handle applications on an ongoing basis and we'd like you to start after the summer.
Silverspin is a swedish tech company based in Skövde. Our specialty is, with the overall commitment to the customer, innovative and competitive development of web technology for the iGaming industry. Silverspin is a part of Jackpotjoy Group.