Global Product Manager, Field Services for Pulp Technologies
Are you the Global Product Manager we are looking for? If yes, we offer you the opportunity to join our global team.
With a global team of engineers and experts, Valmet’s Pulp and Energy Solutions (PES) offer a full range of customized support services to meet local and global challenges in our Pulp Technologies. We are looking for a Global Product Manager, to lead the development of our Pulp Technology Field Service products, solutions and capabilities globally.
Your main tasks are to:
- act as Global Product manager for Field Service solutions with focus upon equipment maintenance and reliability within wood handling, mechanical and chemical pulping, pulp drying, baling and fiberboard.
- together with the Global Technology Manager for respective core technology, drive and lead the development of our internal training for our field service employees globally.
- be responsible for development of the global footprint and sub-supplier network
- create strategic business development for selected special service products
- support and participate in the development of Lifecycle services and agreements
- be responsible for development of Field Services digitalization tool for Pulp
To succeed in this position, you should have gathered experience in operations and maintenance and have technical knowledge of pulp mill technologies or similar process solutions. As a person, you are systematic and have a strategic holistic perspective of the whole Valmet offering towards our customers. Good planning skills, commercial awareness and a customer-oriented mindset is an advantage in this position as well as experience from a multi-cultural working environment. With your good communication and interpersonal skills, you can build and keep up good relationships with both external and internal clients. Good command of English is essential in this position.
In return we offer a rewarding position with a global industry leader where you will have the ability to work in a team environment that lets you contribute to the success of the organization as well as find opportunities for personal development.
If you are eager to learn more, please contact Ulf Hellberg, Director, Pulp Services Technology Unit, +4670 640 8645 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the recruitment process, please contact:
Maria Nordin, HR Manager, 060-16 55 90, email@example.com
Please apply no later than by August 15th, 2021 by filling in our electronic application form.
When everything works together
Valmet is where the best talent from a wide variety of backgrounds comes together. With more than 13 000 professionals around the world, we are the leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries. Our commitment to moving our customers’ performance forward requires creativity, technological innovations, service know-how – and above all, teamwork.
Join the team! www.valmet.com/careers
Dela detta jobb