For Siwertell in Bjuv, Sweden, we are looking to employ another Forwarder with customs experience.
You will be responsible for handling transports for customer projects and after sales deliveries including all relevant documentation and planning. You will work actively with customs clearance and keeping up to date with trade agreements for different countries. You will:
- Be responsible for handling transports within Siwertell
- Be responsible for documenting shipments with for example Letter of Credit, invoices, certificate of origin and quality documentation.
- Working actively with customs clearance and keeping up to date with trade agreements for different countries.
- Participate in customer project meetings, representing Forwarding
- Together with colleagues plan and taking responsible for customer project shipments
- Communicate with banks, customs and other authorities
- Support with intrastat reporting
- Claim management towards customers
We think you have a good knowledge regarding transport and logistics or work experience equivalent, very good knowledge and preferable experience in international recognized delivery and payment terms as well as Letter of Credit and other relevant bank guarantees and shipping document.
You are objective, flexible and analytic and socially skilled. Furthermore, you are self-motivated and able to drive you own work. You write and speak Swedish as well as English.
.. an interesting position in an international company in a developing and changing environment, with clear values and ambition. You will be working together with competent, joyful and ambitious colleagues in an open environment. You will have the opportunity to take part in developing the department and company.
If you have any further questions, please contact Petter Risholm Supply Chain Manager, phone no +46 4285812 or e-mail email@example.com Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, but no later than 31st of January 2020.
Dela detta jobb