Electrical Compliance Safety Engineer
About the role
As an Electrical Compliance Safety Engineer within the marine sector, you will work at our client´s office in Lundby. Some of the core responsibilities are:
- Establish regulatory targets and compliance requirements for new E/E systems and projects together with Product Planning
- Responsible for type approval of electronic control system to show compliance with classification regulations and standards
- Assessment of safety cases hazard and risk analysis and other compliance documentation
- Experts in product safety for electric drive system used in marine and industrial applications.
- Responsible for coordinating certification of E/E drivelines and systems.
- Active part of implementing functional safety standards for the company
The job requires travelling in periods.
We are looking for a person with a university degree within the field. You have experience from an in depth knowledge from automotive control systems and experience within the field of Product Safety with in depth knowledge in electric safety or in functional safety. You have around 3-4 years of experience within this field. Fluent in English is a requirement, and the Swedish language is meritorious.
We are constantly striving to support our customers and consultants to become successful. As a consultant, you are our top priority and when you need us, we will be there for you. We will include you in our business and to our customers. You are our most important asset and for us to stay ahead you will take an active part in our business development and our offers to the market.
By becoming our colleague, your daily life as a consultant will be shifting with different assignments and projects in a variety of industries, systems and environments. Your experience will increase as well as your social and professional network. As a consultant, you are covered by collective
agreements, insurance, occupational healthcare, healthcare and discounts on training cards. We believe in connecting people so having regularly social activities is key for us.
Modis delivers a wide range of services and competencies within IT, Engineering and Life Science. Our services are characterized by speed, simplicity and quality. Modis is represented in the United States, Canada, Europe with over 100 offices and with
more than 35,000 colleagues on assignments each day.
The service concerns a permanent employment in our consultancy team at Modis. You are welcome to apply through the link below or simply contact me via:
Telephone: 031-725 45 08
You are welcome with your application!
Dela detta jobb