In this role the applicant will work as a customer project manager being the main customer contact, to support the customers and all partners involved in the customer projects. The main objective of this position is to work closely with the customer/partner to secure a fast and easy product integration process, helping our customer getting their product to the market.
The role requires a solid technical understanding and interest, as well as a drive to support the customers solving their challenges. The role requires a good understanding in system integration of software and hardware for radio applications. The applicant may also be responsible for managing internal development projects. Hands on experience from HW and SW system bring-up is an advantage.
– 5G, WiGig, Radio Communication
– Electronics, Hardware and Software integration
– Pre-sale activities
Example, typical Customers/Partners:
– Data and telecom system vendors or wireless network operators
– Internal customers and stake holders
– System Integration companies
– Modem Base band vendors
– RF module vendors
– Coordinate with customers to develop project plans including project scope, release schedule, budget, milestones and deliverables.
– Manage customer relationship by providing timely and accurate responses to Customers/Partners inquiries.
– Manage effective project implementation and delivery to ensure customer satisfaction and to meet business goals, reviews, documentations and meetings required for project execution.
– Creating new business opportunities with the customers.
– The candidate will be required to travel abroad for customer meetings/integration support. There might be 15-40 travel days/year.
Suitable background is technical university within the field of electronics, radio communications or similar competence earned by working within these fields from an engineering perspective. A minimum of 5 years work experience is required. Knowledge in project management methods and tools. A great technical interest and desire to solve problems and support customers in problem solving, integration etc. The candidate should be self-driven, have social skills, be a good communicator orally and in written English (requirement) and Swedish (optional). The candidate shall have great drive and follow through of tasks.
Sivers IMA Holding AB is a leading and internationally renowned supplier, publicly traded under SIVE at Nasdaq First North Stockholm. The wholly owned subsidiaries Sivers IMA and CST Global develop, manufacture and sell cutting-edge chips, components, modules and subsystems based on proprietary advanced semiconductor technology in microwave, millimeter wave and optical semiconductors. Headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden.
In this recruitment Sivers IMA is working together with Huvudverket, so if you have an interest in the position, please contact:
Markus Magnell email@example.com |
phone +46 72 222 39 36
Per Mellström firstname.lastname@example.org |
phone +46 70 609 33 98