Commissioning Engineer LNG Fuel gas supply systems
MAN Energy Solutions, with more than 100 site globally, is a leader within the marine and power sector with the mission of a carbon neutral society. We offer international career opportunities, global travelling, competitive benefit programs and inhouse training packages.
MAN Energy Solutions is offering a strong after sales service with a clear performance commitment, qualified and reliable experts and tailor-made solutions - all combined in our global service brand MAN PrimeServ. Our approach is simple, yet effective: Premium service performed with passion meeting every customer’s needs. We take the best people, qualify them professionally, listen to our customers, and provide optimum flexibility and reliability in the services we offer. We transfer the three MAN PrimeServ key-messages in everything we do: Customer Proximity, Solution Orientation and Technical Competence.
Sista ansökningsdag: 2019-12-28Företag: MAN Energy Solutions Sweden AB (E)Jobbkategori: IngenjörPlats: Göteborg
Do you want to be a part of making the future a better place? Do you want to work with the fuel of the future for the marine and power engineering industry? Do you strive for a unique opportunity to be a part of making the future environment a cleaner place, building up a department and at the same time lay the foundation for an international career within cutting edge technology? If so, we would really like to be part of your future!
What´s in it for you?
LNG (liquefied natural gas) is one of the big fuzzes in the marine industry and MAN Energy Solutions is a leader when it comes to using LNG as a fuel for large bore engines. We are now looking for a Commissioning engineer for our LNG Fuel gas supply systems (MAN Cryo) who can be a part of building up the aftermarket and customer support unit for cryogenic solutions within MAN PrimeServ. You will become a key resource within commissioning, troubleshooting and maintenance of cryogenic solutions, and you get to assert your expertise and develop your skills further.
At MAN Energy Solutions Sverige AB, you will join our PrimeServ Cryo department with a dedicated team focusing on supporting ship owners, yards and power plants on a global basis. We provide service for our customer’s vessels and onshore sites all over the world.
What will do you?
Your primary task will be to plan and execute commissioning on new LNG fuel gas supply equipment, support customers with onsite service and planned maintenance as well as investigating claims and supporting the engineering department in MAN Cryo. You will perform troubleshooting and reporting aimed at solving fuel gas supply-related problems, and you will train and provide technical advice to vessel crew and owners.
This means that you also:
- Support vessel owners and their crew with technical guidance regarding repair solutions and general supervision
- Prepare vessel attendance prior to job start - this includes arranging relevant drawings, spare parts and other required information to complete the job
- Perform scheduled service jobs and inspections, both at our site in Gothenburg, as well as travel to the vessels and land based sites on a global basis.
- Prepare reports and ensure follow-ups for owners after a completed job
- Handle daily mail correspondences and performance evaluations when not assigned to a job.
- Be an active support to our R&D and engineering department to develop our products to even better meet our customers need.
Who are you?
In this position, it is important that you have the ability to work with professional confidence and a high degree of independency as you sometimes supervise colleagues, the next time you are doing a one man job as well as supporting vessel owners and their crew with technical support. As such, you are open-minded and excited about working in a multicultural environment. At the same time, you are a team player with excellent communication and networking skills who loves to travel.
- Qualified as marine engineer and/or experience from working with LNG FGSS
- Have a passion for customer support and being a part of a green future
- Have knowledge of and flair for trouble-shooting of complex systems in general
- Speak and write Swedish and English effortlessly
We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications no later than December 27th, 2019.
Dela detta jobb