We are looking for
We are now seeking one CAD Technician to our team. In this position you will be operate CAD software, PDM system, lathe, milling, including CAD/CAM and machine set-up. You will work in M3 and CRAM and perform Inductor related testing. Active participation in development activities and thorough and independent execution of experimental work.
* Duty to operate machines and laboratory equipment safely and in accordance with instructions.
* Duty to perform sample preparation, testing on new materials or components from customers/end-users.
* Duty to participate in application prototype building and testing in accordance with instructions
* Duty to follow up, compile and document results.
* Duty to actively contribute to personal development in order to improve personal skills and to be able to assist other development activities within R&D.
* Duty to administrate and perform shipment of blanks, prototypes and samples for R&D and business areas.
We are looking for you
In this position you will have swedish gymnasium or equivalent with >5 years’ experience and CAD software knowledge.
* CAM software knowledge
* Metal Machining knowledge
* Basic knowledge of metal powder and PM materials.
* Work environment competence.
* Computer literacy
* English, both written and spoken
* Driver´s license.
* Forklift driving license.
* Basic M3 knowledge
About the position
The position is located at Höganäs AB in Höganäs in Sweden.
Together with Experis, part of Manpowergroup we answer your questions. Contact recruitment consultant Christina Appelqvist 0708-53 36 51 or recruitment consultant Catharina Platoff 044-20 38 68. What are you waiting for? Apply today…..at the latest…….26 mars 2018.
Working at Höganäs
We aim to offer a great and meaningful place to work where you can fulfil your potential and ambitions.
We have a clear management philosophy, and just like us you are convinced that it is through collaboration and openness we develop as individuals and as a company. We see all employees, regardless of position, as leaders when we approach the challenges that the world - and we - face. In close cooperation with our stakeholders, we steer towards our vision about a sustainable society – Inspire industry to make more with less.
More about Höganäs
Höganäs is the world's leading manufacturer of iron and metal powders. Together with our customers we develop tomorrow's automotive components, products for brazing, electric motors and systems for sustainable energy production. During 2016 the turnover was SEK 7,265 million. Höganäs, founded in 1797, is owned by Lindéngruppen and FAM.