B2B Proposition Owner for E-Mobility Nordics (Solna)
Finally it really happens! Electrical vehicles are entering the market, and they need to charge. Do you want to play an important role in making E-Mobility happen and at the same time grow the business of electric vehicle charging solutions? Join our fantastic team in our journey to be the top 3 player on our markets!
E-Mobility Proposition Owner to the B2B segment
We are now looking for a Proposition Owner for the B2B segment to E-mobility Nordic – one of Vattenfall’s newest and most interesting business units!
Together with your competent, positive and driven colleagues you will play an important role in building up a new business that also contributes to a more climate smart living.
In E-mobility we work customer-centric and strive at excellence in our propositions, operations and sales. We aim at market leadership in offering complete charging solutions to home and business customers. Our aim is to make electric driving the natural choice by providing smooth charging solutions.
We will not rest until we can provide a first-class customer experience in all customer interfaces, both digital and human. Since the market is still taking shape, we need to embrace working in a complex environment where we on a daily basis take small steps to further develop our business.
As a B2B Proposition Owner for E-Mobility Nordics
Our unit is now looking for a proposition owner to further improve and develop our propositions towards the B2B segment. We offer business customers complete solutions to enable a smooth and smart possibility to charge at home.
As a proposition owner you will have the responsibility for further enhancing our propositions towards the B2B segment. You will work in close contact with the market to understand customer needs and translate them into solutions.
You will work on implementing the solutions in operations, work with marketing and sales to grow sales. You will be developing the business, follow-up on business targets and work to enhance the value. You will be putting requirements on our product development e.g. app and charging portal and work as project manager to develop key features of the propositions e.g. administrative services, billing services, smart charging services.
As a proposition owner you will be part of the Propositions team and grow and develop the business and customer value of our propositions.
The work includes:
• Performing market, competitor and business analysis
• Understanding customer needs and translating needs into solutions
• Running projects for developing and/or implementing identified solutions
• Tailor and package solutions to specific segments
• Contributing, and working in close cooperation with operations, to develop processes and system supports to secure delivery quality and customer satisfaction
• Be responsible for administrative and reporting tasks in order to following-up and evaluating the business value and business growth
• Meet with potential customers and partners to further develop the offers.
• Be responsible for enhancing the customer journey.
Skills and qualifications
We are looking for a proposition owner who
• Has a degree in engineering (B.Sc or M.Sc) or equivalent level of education.
• Preferably has experience in business development.
• Positive if there is experience in digital service and/or flexible market services, smart charging services.
• Has a creative mindset and an easy time grasping complex issues.
• Goal oriented and business minded.
• Experienced project manager and easy to work with external parties.
• High feeling for responsibility and sense of quality.
• Positive attitude and solution orientation.
• Strong driving force to driving change.
• Interest in technology, energy and sustainability.
• A humble team player.
You will work at our office in Solna, Sweden, (next to the new Mall of Scandinavia)
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity & inclusion helps building a more attractive, efficient, customer centric and profitable company. Therefore, we welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, religious belief, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background. Read more on how we work with diversity and inclusion https://careers.vattenfall.com/about-us/diversity-and-inclusion/
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter no later than 16th of August 2021. As we may conduct interviews on an ongoing basis, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
For more information about the position, please contact hiring manager, Susanna Hurtig, Susann.email@example.com. For more information about the recruitment process please contact recruiter, Peter Blixter +46 722 37 32 02. (after 16th of August) or Teri-Anne Brink, firstname.lastname@example.org (before the 16th of August).
Trade union representatives in Sweden, to be contacted through Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00. Per Svensson (Akademikerna), Kenneth Lindkvist (Unionen), Cecilia Bodin (Ledarna).
Since Vattenfall is part of the Swedish critical infrastructure many of our positions are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates can be subject to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation.
Dela detta jobb