Do you believe in deep-learning, looking at life from a new perspective, setting course for the horizon and trust in your dreams? For us at Veoneer it's all about trust! Trust in our employees, trust in collaboration, trust in the people and the world around us. We have faith in our possibilities. We fell for big ideas and we suppose they fell for us, too.
Typ av jobb:
Rekrytering till företag
We are around 7,600 people in 13 countries working as a team with cutting-edge technologies. We design, manufacture and sell state-of-the-art software, hardware and systems for occupant protection, advanced driving assistance systems, and collaborative and automated driving to car manufacturers globally.
To be at the forefront of technology, we recruit the world's most talented and skilled hardware and software engineers. We empower our people and are dedicated to their professional development and growth.
In Alvik, Stockholm, we're developing our LiDAR systems. LiDAR is a critical sensor for enabling autonomous vehicles. Veoneer is developing and commercializing the next generation of LiDAR systems for automotive applications.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
You will, as V&V Manager LiDAR, lead the validation and verification work in our LiDAR product development projects and thus cooperate with most of the competencies in our projects. Furthermore, you will act as a V&V lead and customer interface in of our projects. Placed in the LiDAR product line, at the heart of LiDAR development at Veoneer, the role adds a strategic aspect to the otherwise project-focused "classic" V&V lead role, with aspects going into site cooperation, development of competencies and test setup. If this interests you, read on.
As a V&V Manager you for example
- take responsibility in defining and context-setting of the Test Concept, Product Verification Plan and Test Strategy supporting and coordinating with the project's development progress and overall plan.
- own management responsibility for the right side of the V-model for LiDAR, supporting, complementing and cooperating with our Systems Engineering
- implement quality measures to secure the outcome of the work in meeting all defined standards
- are responsible for safety and eye safety aspects of Verification, assuring the resulting product is safe and secure
- invite and moderate Readiness Review meetings prior to each release in order to ensure all the prerequisites are in place
- as the customer point of contact for all aspects of V&V, establish and maintain a trust relationship with customer as well as the team
- ensure that the test environment is up-to-date, globally aligned and maintained
- secure all aspects of verification in an ISO26262, ASPICE, TÜV audits, internal audits or reviews
You will be involved in strategic initiatives related to V&V and testing, both in Veoneer's testing initiative as well as specific to the LiDAR product line. Your engagement will be mandatory in assuring high quality deliveries to our customers.
As V&V Manager you collaborate with project managers and development teams globally and you manage your team globally across sites, working with tests on all levels, systems, subsystems, and component level for the LiDARs in our product portfolio. You lead reviews with domain teams and work with Systems Engineering to guarantee traceability and requirements coverage.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
We are looking for a candidate with a can-do mentality who is used to collaborate with others combined with an analytical mindset and structured way of working. To succeed in this role, we believe you have a Master's Degree in Electrical, Systems Engineering, Computer Science or similar. You have at least five years of leadership experience from and have worked with relevant standards for safety, especially ISO26262. You have good technical knowledge in relevant areas such as systems, hardware and software and are experienced in bringing the domains together in the form of integration testing.
To fit the expectations of the role we think you have detailed knowledge and proven experience working in a leading V&V role and track record of successfully completed test projects in a lead role. You have experience in Software Quality and experience with Functional Safety processes. AUTOSAR knowledge is considered a strong plus.
We furthermore believe that you have high integrity and wish to continue building our safety culture. As a person you like teamwork, you are convincing, result-oriented and able to build good and constructive relations within the team and with the customers.
You have excellent command of spoken and written English, Swedish is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields; Autonomous driving
- An environment that enables your personal growth and innovative mindset
- A culture that embodies respect, openness and courage
- A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
Veoneer appreciate the value that comes with diverse teams, and strive for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity.
If you have any questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact Tomas Löfgren, recruitment consultant, Experis Engineering +46 8 764 2585 Anna Setterberg, Recruitment consultant, Experis Engineering, +46 725598129. Interviews are held ongoing, so do not wait to submit your application.