Jabra is looking for an Acoustic Engineer to join the team as a Leader/Specialist with major impact on the success of a department or a key project delivery.
This candidate executes independently on given operational plans and/or delivers defined significant projects with a direct impact on the local functions’ success, and challenges processes and practices identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Assists in creating a vision and strategy for domain
- Assists in evaluation and selection new technologies within own domain
- Identifies domain process optimizations and drive changes
- Designs features/solutions in technology studies or on projects
- Under minimal supervision, performs complex work assignments requiring considerable technical expertise in multiple areas/domains/systems or expert in one area
- Acts as mentor for engineering / developer teams and conduct reviews
- Assists in defining specifications across functional areas
- Responsible for compliance of QA methodologies within own tasks
- Responsible for ensuring documentation according to standards
- Education at Bachelor, Master or PhD level
- Proven track record and 5-10 years of experience within field of engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer
GN Audio/Jabra makes life sound better by developing intelligent sound solutions that transform lives through the power of sound, enabling you to hear more, do more & be more than you ever thought possible. Our integrated headset and communications solutions assist professionals in all types of businesses in being more productive. Our wireless headsets and earbuds are designed to fit any lifestyle - from sports enthusiasts to commuters and office workers. Jabra is part of the GN group, which operates in more than 90 countries across the world. Founded in 1869, GN group today has more than 6,000 employees. GN Audio an EEO Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, or gender identity.
If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-606-2210. This email and phone number is created exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.
Dela detta jobb